NAVY-MARINE CORPS MEMORIAL STADIUM
ADA (Disabled) Seating
- ADA accessible seating is available on the lower level of both sides of the stadium. Guests who require accessible seating should contact the Navy Ticket Office to purchase those seats in advance.
- All children ages 2 and under do not require a game ticket for admission.
- Alcohol is not permitted inside Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Alcohol is, however, allowed in parking lots and tailgating areas. Consumption of alcohol by underage drinkers will not be tolerated.
Duplicate Ticket Vouchers
- If tickets are lost, misplaced or left at home, a duplicate ticket voucher may be issued as a "replacement" ticket for full face value of the ticket. Once the original tickets are duplicated by the ticket office, a fee of $10 per ticket will be assessed. All duplicate vouchers are issued on game day at the ticket office on the north side of the stadium, outside of the 1953 Pavilion.
- First aid stations are located behind sections 1 and 101 on the Blue side, and behind sections 25 and 125 on the Gold side.
Game Day Ticket Office
- On game days, the Navy Ticket Office is located on the North side of the stadium, outside the 1953 Pavilion. The Game Day Ticket Office is open 2 1/2 hours prior to kickoff through the conclusion of the game.
- Gates to the stadium open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Fans with tickets to the Captain's BBQ will be allowed to enter the stadium 2 1/2 hours prior to kickoff at Gate P.
- All ticket questions, duplicate vouchers, or event-related problems should be addressed at the Guest Services window located at the main ticket office on the North side of the stadium, outside of the 1953 Pavilion.
Lost and Found
- Lost and found is location at the ticket office on game days. You may claim items during regular office hours by calling 1-800-US4-NAVY.
- March-on will occur one (1) hour prior to the start of the game and Taylor Avenue will be closed from Rowe Boulevard to Gate 5.
- The United States Naval Academy and the City of Annapolis share a very important relationship. Be mindful of the neighborhood surrounding Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Please respect the private property and the homes of our neighbors.
- Purses smaller than 8"x11", blankets, seat cushions, diaper bags, umbrella strollers, video cameras and fanny packs.
- All bags (including purses) will be inspected.
- Firearms, bottles (glass or plastic), cans, thermoses, coolers, alcoholic beverages, outside food or drink, large bags, folding chairs, umbrellas, professional cameras and tripods, noise makers, hanging banners/signs/sticks, chains, illegal substances, laser pointers, clothing containing vulgar language, large strollers, fireworks, aerosol cans, pets, pepper spray, and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- There is no re-entry until halftime at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. To be permitted to re-enter, guests must have their hand stamped as well as their game day ticket. For updated information on the re-entry policy, call 1-800-US4-NAVY.
Resale of Tickets
- The resale of tickets at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is prohibited. Visit the Navy Ticket Marketplace at NavySports.com to learn how to resell unused tickets.
Restrooms, Concessions and Souvenir Shops
- These facilities are located within the stadium's gates throughout the concourse at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Portable restrooms are available outside the stadium's gates. Concessions are not available for purchase outside the stadium's gates.
- All fans in attendance may be subjected to increased security measures when entering the stadium. Please plan to arrive earlier than normal for the game, as enhanced security measures may delay access to the stadium.
- Smoking is allowed only in the open-air areas in the Memorial Plaza at the North end of the stadium, and near the concession stand buildings at the South end of the stadium near the two large Blue and Gold tents. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas of the stadium.
Ticket Office Hours of Operation
- The ticket office in Ricketts Hall is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
All stadium policies are subject to change without notification.
Call 1-800-US4-NAVY or log on to www.NavySports.com for the latest policies and information.
Failure to comply with any regulations may result in removal from the lot at the owner's expense. Fans who do not exercise their tailgating privileges in a responsible manner face forfeiture of their parking pass for the remainder of the season.
The Naval Academy and the Naval Academy Athletic Association are not liable for loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents. The Naval Academy Athletic Association reserves the right to revoke a parking permit at any time for noncompliance with policy.
Click HERE for parking information.