2015 NAVY FOOTBALL PARKING GUIDE
Dear Navy Football Fan,
Welcome to another exciting year of Navy Football. Whether you are a long time season ticket holder or a first time visitor to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, we thank you for being a part of our traditions. In order to make your trip to Annapolis easier and more enjoyable, we have created this brief fan guide for you, our guest, that provides basic transportation guidelines, a general layout of the facilities, basic stadium policies, restaurant and hotel suggestions, and other pertinent information. The Naval Academy Athletic Association website offers up-to-date information on the site's main page during the football season; be sure to check out www.NavySports.com for game related information. We eagerly anticipate the upcoming football season and look forward to seeing and hearing our alumni, friends and fans cheering for the Blue and Gold at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
Director of Athletics
- Purchase: Purchasing a season parking pass will benefit your game day experience. Once you purchase your 2014 season parking pass, you will be GUARANTEED a spot in the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium (Blue and Gold) lots.
- If Available Individual game day parking will be very limited in the stadium (Blue and Gold) lots and only available on a pre-sold basis through the Navy Ticket Office. Parking will not be sold for the stadium (Blue and Gold) lots on game day.
- Season and limited individual game parking passes may be available for sale by calling the Navy Ticket Office at 1-800-US4-NAVY. Season-parking passes are $120 for a regular-sized vehicle and $360 for an oversized vehicle (RV or bus). Subject to availability, single-game passes may become available on August 9 to those that have already purchased a single-game ticket.
- Handicapped Parking: For access to handicapped parking, please access the parking lot from Farragut Road on the North end of the stadium. In order to obtain handicapped parking, one must purchase a parking pass as well as have a state issued handicapped parking placard or license plate.
- Oversized Vehicles: Recreational vehicles and bus parking is located at the North end of the stadium. Please have your pre-purchased oversize vehicle parking pass displayed and enter through Gate 1 along Farragut Road. If your vehicle includes a trailer, you must utilize a perimeter parking area. Please contact Nolan Barry at 410-293-8786 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about perimeter tailgating.
- Stadium Lot Opening/Closing: Cars may enter and park in the stadium lot for which they hold a pass any time after 9:30 a.m. on the day of the game.
- Satellite parking is available at the Harry S Truman Park and Ride, located on Harry S Truman Parkway just off Riva Road.
- Shuttle service begins five (5) hours prior to the start of the game. Service continues throughout all games, ending approximately two (2) hours after each game's completion. The shuttle runs approximately every 20 minutes, and drops off and picks up at the Navy Ticket Office at the Class of 1953 Pavilion.
- Designated handicap accessible shuttles are available.
- Shuttle service is provided by Annapolis Bus Company, Inc.
- Directions to Satellite Parking: Exit US 50 at Aris T. Allen Blvd. [MD 665] (exit #22) and bear to the right (Riva Rd. exit). Right turn on Riva Rd. Right turn on Harry S. Truman Pkwy. Park & Ride is located on the right just before the MVA.
- Germantown Elementary (200 Windell Road) provides a convenient off-site parking option located just a few blocks from Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Game day parking is $20 for a single-space vehicle and $60 for an oversized vehicle. Payment is accepted in cash only at the lot.
- Germantown Elementary School located at 200 Windell Ave
- Phoenix Academy located at 1411 Cedar Park Ave (entrance off of Locust Ave)
- Old Phoenix located at the corner of Locust Ave and Poplar Ave (oversize vehicle lot)
- Parking opening times:
- For 3:30 PM Games - 9:00 for Phoenix Academy and 9:30 for other lots
- For 1:00 PM Game - 7:00 AM for Phoenix Academy and 8:30 AM for other lost
- For Scout Game (11/15) - 7:00 AM for Phoenix Academy and 7:30 AM for other lost
- For more information, please email germantownPTA@gmail.com
- Additional off-site parking options are available, including: Bladen Street Garage (insection of Bladen Street and Calvert Street); Gotts Court Parking Garage (250 Northwest Avenue); Park Place Garage (intersection of West Street and Taylor Avenue); and Whitmore Parking Garage (37 Clay Street).
- Tailgating is allowed on Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium property only.
- Tents larger than "10x10" pop-up are allowed only on the perimeter of the stadium and in the NavyFest area. Locations are available by calling 1-800-US4-NAVY.
- Small gas grills are permitted.
- Fans are not permitted to take up extra parking spaces within the Stadium lots for the purpose of tailgating.
- Fans wanting to tailgate with other vehicles are encouraged to arrive at the same time to the same parking gate. Our parking attendants will be able to direct you to spaces next to one another, if space allows. Reserving a space is not permitted in the lots at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
- Fans who do not exercise their tailgating privileges in a responsible manner will face forfeiture of their parking pass for the remainder of the season and possible cancellation of season ticket privileges for future seasons.
NMCMS OPEN FIRE POLICY
- Federal, State and City laws strictly prohibit any open bonfires or campfires without a special permit. The Naval Academy Athletic Association will not authorize any special permits to be issued for home athletic events at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for any open fires for safety reasons. On the grounds of Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium all cooking materials should be limited to charcoal briquettes and placed in covered grills only. Any person starting an open fire of any kind will face a federal, state or city fine and/or prosecution.
DIRECTIONS TO THE STADIUM
FROM THE NORTH
- Take I-97 South to US 50 East. Exit US 50 at Rowe Blvd. (exit #24) and bear to the right. Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is on your right. Right turn on Farragut Rd. gives access to Gates 1 and 2. Right turn on Taylor (second right) give access to Gates 5, 6 and 7.
FROM THE WEST
- Take US 50 East. Exit US 50 at Rowe Blvd. (exit #24) and bear to the right. Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is on your right. Right turn on Farragut Rd. gives access to Gates 1 and 2. Right turn on Taylor (second right) give access to Gates 5, 6 and 7.
FROM THE SOUTH
- Take I-95 North to I-495 East. Take I-495 East to US 50 East. Exit US 50 at Rowe Blvd. (exit #24) and bear to the right. Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is on your right. Right turn on Farragut Rd. gives access to Gates 1 and 2. Right turn on Taylor (second right) give access to Gates 5, 6 and 7.
FROM THE EAST
- Take US 50 West across the Bay Bridge. Exit US 50 at Rowe Blvd. (South). Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is on your right. Right turn on Farragut Rd. gives access to Gates 1 and 2. Right turn on Taylor (second right) give access to Gates 5, 6 and 7.
Click HERE for fan information.