Due to security restrictions in place, only vehicles with a Department of Defense sticker on them will be allowed to drive onto the grounds of the U.S. Naval Academy for ALL events.
Click HERE for:
- vehicle and pedestrian access information,
- shuttle bus availability,
- ticket information,
- team schedules, plus
- maps and directions to Annapolis and the USNA.
Capacity - 1,500 : Surface - FieldTurf
- Renovations began in October 2005 and features a FieldTurf playing surface and a chair-back seating capacity of 1,500
- Multi-million dollar facility named after longtime Navy baseball coach Max Bishop (1937-61) and the Terwilliger Family for their generous support of the Naval Academy and the Naval Academy Athletic Association
- FieldTurf playing surface - same as MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, as well as Navy's Jack Stephens Field at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Only the third NCAA baseball facility to have FieldTurf on the entire field, excluding the pitcher's mound and home plate
- Brick archways surround the stadium
- Concession stands, restrooms and a patio area
- State-of-the-art LED matrix scoreboard with video screen