Due to security restrictions in place, only those vehicles driven by someone with a Department of Defense identification card will be able to drive onto the U.S. Naval Academy grounds. However, the entrance to Terwilliger Brothers Field at Max Bishop Stadium does not require vehicles to go through the security checkpoint. Parking is available near the stadium. Additional parking is available at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, but note that the shuttle bus for baseball games only operates for games against Patriot League opponents.
Click HERE for:
- vehicle and pedestrian access information,
- shuttle bus availability,
- ticket information,
- team schedules, plus
- maps and directions to Annapolis and the USNA.
Capacity - 1,500 : Surface - FieldTurf
- Renovations began in October 2005 and features a FieldTurf playing surface and a chair-back seating capacity of 1,500
- Multi-million dollar facility named after longtime Navy baseball coach Max Bishop (1937-61) and the Terwilliger Family for their generous support of the Naval Academy and the Naval Academy Athletic Association
- FieldTurf playing surface - same as MLB's Tampa Bay Rays, as well as Navy's Jack Stephens Field at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Only the third NCAA baseball facility to have FieldTurf on the entire field, excluding the pitcher's mound and home plate
- Brick archways surround the stadium
- Concession stands, restrooms and a patio area
- State-of-the-art LED matrix scoreboard with video screen