June 16, 2010
ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Fans have just two days left to vote for their favorite event being offered in this week's Best of Navy All-Access Series at www.NavySports.com(.) Voting for the events featured this week closes on Friday, June 18. To cast your ballot, simply copy and paste the following link into your browser and then scroll down the page to this week's voting section:
This week's offerings feature:
* Jordan Sugars tallying 21 points and 12 rebounds in a 73-67 win by the men's basketball team over Penn;
* Sugars connecting on a three-point field goal with 0.7 seconds left to lift the Mids past Coppin State by the score of 78-75;
* The women's basketball team recording its largest margin of victory in its series with Bucknell in a 70-40 triumph over the Bison;
* The swimming and diving teams combining to win 11 of 15 events to solidify their respective leads on the second night of the Patriot League Championship;
* The women's basketball team celebrating Senior Night with a 69-50 win over Colgate;
* The baseball team overcoming a 3-1 deficit with one out in its last at-bat to defeat Holy Cross, 4-3.
A free video stream of the event listed above that receives the most votes this week will be available for viewing starting June 21 and running until June 28.
Additionally, fans also can visit the above link between now and Monday, June 21, to view a free video stream of the men's lacrosse team's dramatic 8-7 overtime victory over Bucknell.
The Best of Navy All-Access series will continue all summer long on www.NavySports.com(.) Voting each week will lead to fans being able to view a video stream of the most popular event for free.
While only one event each week will be aired for free this summer, subscribers to Navy All-Access are able to view streams of all events that are part of the Navy All-Access archived library at any time. In addition to having access to past events, subscribers also are able to receive streams of the many events that will be produced during the upcoming 2010-11 sports year. The varied offerings will include weekly post-practice and post-game press conferences with head football coach Ken Niumatalolo, live coverage of nearly every home men's and women's basketball game, audio and video coverage of additional Navy sports teams and select Patriot League Championship events.
A one-year subscription to Navy All-Access costs $79.95, while a monthly subscription runs $9.95.