Sports Information Video Intern
The United States Naval Academy is searching for a qualified applicant to fill the role of video intern for the Sports Information Department.Essential Duties:
- Video content development for navysports.com, athletic development, corporate sales, ticket sales and camps.
- Video spots highlighting special athletic events
- Coordinate the capture of game video of at least one home event for every sport
- Edit highlight packages
- Produce and edit video feature segments
- Recording and uploading of post-event media press conferences as requested.
- Cataloging and archiving game and media content during the academic year for future use
- Additional video projects as requested for either web placement or coaching/teaching.
- Video content for social media
- Interviewing coaches and student-athletes
- Assist with video streaming using a tricaster
III Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience with Digital Media and web based video.
You can e-mail a letter, resume and work samples to Senior Associate AD for Sports Information Scott Strasemeier at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Payroll and Benefits Manager Karlene Durisko at email@example.com. Deadline for Applications is May 2.
The Naval Academy Athletic Association is an AA/EOE.