Due to security restrictions, no non-Department of Defense stickered vehicles are allowed onto the grounds of the United States Naval Academy.
Teams and Game Officials
Vehicles carrying visiting teams and game referees can fill out a waiver request form to obtain vehicle access.
- Form can be submitted one month in advance of the first date of access needed, but must be submitted no later than one full week (7 calendar days) prior to the first day of access.
- Access may be denied if submitted inside of this one-week (7 full calendar days) time span.
- Visitors, vehicle and gear are subject to search.
- Driver and all passengers must be in possession of an official photo identification card.
- A new form must be completed for each non-consecutive day event you are requesting access for.
- Questions for teams and referees on the access forms can be directed to Cheryl Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fans Access Information
Fans (parents, families and friends of players, coaches and game referees) and general visitors to the Naval Academy must either park their vehicle downtown and walk onto The Yard, or park on the press box side of Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium ($5. per vehicle) and ride the free shuttle bus. All shuttle bus passengers over the age of 16 must have a government issued photo identification card, such as a driver's license. All passengers are subject to search. No pets are allowed onto the shuttle bus.
Shuttle buses are not available for every athletic event. Please check the following link for shuttle bus availability: http://www.usna.edu/Transportation/stadium.php
For more questions on the security policies of the Naval Academy and for the shuttle bus schedule, please click on the FAQ link.
Maps and Directions