Navy recently handed out its team awards at year-end banquet.
Navy finishes the season at 20-12.
Navy swept the season series against the Crusaders.
Anderson and Dulin earn all-conference honors for the second year in a row.
Navy will be the No. 3 seed for the upcoming Patriot League Tournament.
USATSI Gallery - Navy at Miami
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
2016-17 Game-by-Game Statistics
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
• 2017-18 Patriot League All-Defensive Team
• 2017-18 Homewood Suites FGCU Shootout All-Tournament Team
• 2016-17 Patriot League All-Defensive Team
• 2016-17 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Jan. 16)
• 2016-17 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Feb. 13)
2017-18 - SENIOR:
• Named to the Patriot League All-Defensive Team for the second-straight season in 2017-18.
• Ranked second on the team in scoring with 10.1 points per game.
• Scored a total of 323 points on the season.
• Ranked third on the team in assists (1.7).
• Ranked second on the team in total minutes played (927) for an average of 29.0.
• Ranked third on the team with 39 3-pointers made.
• One of Navy two players to start all 32 games on the season.
• Ranked 30th in the Patriot League in scoring (10.1).
• Ranked 20th in the Patriot League in minutes played per game (29.0).
• In conference only games, Dulin ranked 20th in minutes played (29.6).
• Ranked second on the team with 13 offensive charges drawn in 2017-18.
• Leaves Navy ranked 10th in school history with 117 career games played.
• Leaves Navy ranked 46th in career scoring with 745 points.
• Made 93 career 3-pointers.
• Started 57 career games.
• Scored a team-high 18 points with eight rebounds in Navy’s win over Pitt in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 10. Dulin made three 3-pointers in the game.
• Led Navy in rebounds (8) and assists (4) against No. 13 Miami on Nov. 12.
• Scored team-high 21 points with four rebounds in Navy’s win at Bryant on Nov. 18. Knocked down four 3-pointers in the game and played 39 minutes.
• Scored 10 points in Navy’s win over St. Francis Brooklyn on Nov. 24.
• Tallied 13 points with four rebounds at FGCU on Nov. 25.
• Scored 20 points with three assists in win over Denver on Nov. 26. Shot 7-of-12 from the field and had three dunks in the game.
• Named to the Homewood Suites FGCU Shootout All-Tournament Team for his play against St. Francis Brooklyn, FGCU and Denver.
• Scored a career-high 30 points in Navy’s win over Delaware on Dec. 1. Was 8-of-12 from the field and 4-of-6 on 3-pointers. Went 10-of-11 from the free throw line for a new career-high for foul shots made.
• The 30 points was the highest total by a Navy player during the 2017-18 season.
• Became the first Mid to score at least 20 points in back-to-back games (Denver and Delaware) since Tilman Dunbar in the 2015-16 season.
• Tallied 13 points with five rebounds and four assists in Navy’s win over Coppin State on Dec. 6.
• Scored a team-high 15 points against Lipscomb on Dec. 21. Also had five rebounds and two assists.
• Scored 23 points and made 7-of-8 3-pointers in Navy’s win over American on Jan. 5. His seven 3-pointers were tied for the eighth-most in school history and two shy of the school record of nine. Also had five rebounds and three assists against American.
• Tallied 10 points with a season-high five assists in 38 minutes in Navy’s overtime win over Holy Cross on Jan. 11.
• Scored the game-winning 3-pointer at the final buzzer in Navy’s 75-72 win at Lafayette on Jan. 17. Scored 20 points in the game and was 8-of-11 from the floor.
• It was Navy’s first game-winning shot in the final second since the 2009-10 season.
• Scored a team-high 14 points, including 10 in the first half, against Bucknell on Jan. 24.
• Scored 12 points with four rebounds, four assists, three steals and three drawn charges in Navy’s win at Lehigh on Jan. 27.
• Tallied 12 points against Colgate on Feb. 4.
• Scored 12 points with six rebounds and four steals in Navy’s win at Holy Cross on Feb. 7.
• Tallied 14 points with four assists and two steals in win over Lafayette on Feb. 14.
• Scored 10 points with six rebounds in win at Boston on Feb. 17.
• Received Navy Pilot as his service assignment. Will be commissioned as an Ensign in the U.S. Navy upon graduation.
• Received the team’s Defensive Player of the Year Award.
2016-17 - JUNIOR:
• Named to the Patriot League All-Defensive Team.
• Ranked second on the team in scoring at 9.3 points per game.
• Ranked third on the team in rebounding (4.1) and third in assists (1.8).
• Ranked third on the team in in steals (0.8) and third in total 3-pointers made (33).
• Ranked second on the team in total blocked shots (12).
• Led Navy and ranked fourth in the Patriot League in 3-point field goal percentage (.413).
• His season 3-point field goal percentage of .413 ranks as the sixth-best at Navy.
• In conference only games, Dulin ranked first in the Patriot League in 3-point field goal percentage at .490 (24-of-49).
• Shot .460 from the field on the season (98-of-213).
• Played in 31 games with 25 starts. Averaged 27.3 minutes.
• Missed the season opener against Ohio State on Nov. 11 with a facial fracture.
• Played in 26 games in his season debut against Washington College on Nov. 13, scoring six points and grabbing five rebounds.
• Scored 11 points on 4-of-7 shooting with two 3-pointers made against UNCG on Nov. 20.
• Had a breakout game in his first career start vs. UMBC on Nov. 23. Scored 14 points on 6-of-11 shooting, grabbed seven rebounds, dished out four assists and played in 32 minutes. Had three dunks in the game.
• Had six points and four assists in 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26. Assisted on Shawn Anderson's go-ahead layup with 16 seconds left after driving through the Penn defense.
• Scored 12 points in Navy's 25-point comeback win over Bryant on Dec. 6. Keyed a 25-5 run by making back-to-back 3-pointers.
• Tallied 13 points with seven rebounds in 29 minutes in Navy's win over Columbia on Dec. 9.
• Scored 14 points with seven rebounds in Navy's win over Loyola on Jan. 11.
• Poured in a career-high 23 points on 9-of-11 shooting in Navy's win at Lafayette on Jan. 14.
• Was 5-of-6 on 3-pointers against Lafayette and scored eight points before the first media timeout and had 15 by halftime.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his performances against Loyola and Lehigh.
• Posted his first career double-double in an outstanding performance in Navy's win at Army on Jan 21. Scored 21 points with 17 rebounds. Shot 6-of-7 from the field. Grabbed 11 rebounds in the second half alone.
• Scored a game-high 15 points on 5-of-7 shooting in Navy's win at American on Jan. 25.
• Scored 10 points and made three first-half 3-pointers in win over Holy Cross on Jan. 28.
• Scored a team-high 19 points with five rebounds in Navy's win at Boston U. on Feb. 2. Shot 5-of-7 from the floor and 3-of-3 on 3-pointers.
• Scored nine points with eight rebounds against Colgate on Feb. 4.
• Tallied 11 points with a game-high nine rebounds in Navy's win over Loyola on Feb. 8.
• Scored a team-high 18 points with a team-high eight rebounds in Navy's win over Lafayette on Feb. 11. Made all four of his free throws in the last 17 seconds to help seal the win.
• Made a 3-pointer in 11 straight games from Jan. 8 to Feb. 11.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for the second time of the season for his performances against Lafayette and Loyola.
• Tallied nine points with a career-high six assists against Army on Feb. 18.
• Scored nine points with four rebounds and a huge block on a fastbreak layup with 1:11 remaining in Navy's win over Holy Cross in the Patriot League Tournament Quarterfinals on March 2.
• Scored 15 points with three rebounds and two steals against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals on March 5.
• Received the team's Defensive Player of the Year Award.
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 31 games as a sophomore and averaged 10.6 minutes.
• Scored 10 points in 25 minutes against the College of Charleston on Nov. 16.
• Was 2-of-3 from the floor and 5-of-6 from the free throw line against Charleston.
• Tallied eight points off the bench in Navy's win at USC Upstate on Nov. 19.
• Tallied six points, a career-high four assists and two rebounds in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Was 3-of-3 from the floor for seven points in Navy's win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Scored nine points in the first half to help Navy rally from a 15-point deficit to win at Lafayette on Feb. 13.
• Was 3-of-5 from the floor against Lafayette and knocked down 3-pointers on back-to-back possessions.
• Scored four points in 19 minutes against Lehigh on Feb. 17.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in 23 games as a freshman.
• Averaged 2.8 points and 1.2 rebounds in 10.6 minutes per game.
• Scored six points on two 3-pointers at Notre Dame on Nov. 16.
• Tallied five points against Providence in 20 minutes on Nov. 20.
• Hit two 3-pointers in 20 minutes against Northeastern on Nov. 22.
• Knocked down two 3-pointers and had six points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals against Saint Francis U on Nov. 29.
• Logged 18 minutes at Holy Cross on Jan. 24 and had two points, one assist and one steal.
• Scored 11 points and had three 3-pointers in the second half to help spark Navy's 15-point comeback at Colgate on Feb. 14.
• Logged a season-high 25 minutes with five points and a season-best five rebounds against Lehigh on Feb. 18.
• Scored a season-high 16 points against Colgate in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on March 5. Dulin was 5-of-7 from the floor, 2-of-3 on 3-pointers and 4-of-5 at the free-throw line. Played 22 minutes.
• Averaged 13.5 points in his two games at Colgate in 2015 and averaged 1.8 points in his other 21 games of the season.
Earned three letters in basketball at Nixa High School, where he graduated in 2014.
Helped team to a pair of district titles.
Helped team win a pair of conference titles.
Earned all-conference and all-district honors in 2014 and helped team to a 16-5 record.
Named to the Academic All-State team in 2014.
Averaged 11.0 points and 3.7 rebounds as a junior, while shooting 64 percent from the field.
Received second-team all-district honors in 2013.
Played high school basketball with Austin Ruder (Missouri State).
Played AAU basketball for Yanders Law.
Member of student council, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Athletic Leadership Council and Green Team.
Son of Bill and Judy Dulin.
Father, Bill, played football at Missouri State, where he was an all-conference linebacker in 1992.
• Majoring in quantitative economics.
• Named to the Naval Academy's Commandant's List for the 2017 spring semester.