Navy recently handed out its team awards at year-end banquet.
Navy swept the season series against the Crusaders.
Navy will be the No. 3 seed for the upcoming Patriot League Tournament.
Navy is seeking its 20th win of the season.
Abdullah leads Navy with 19 points.
2017-18 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in all 32 games with two starts.
• Ranked seventh on the team in scoring at 5.2 points per game.
• Averaged 17.2 minutes.
• Led all Navy freshmen in total points (166) and minutes played (549).
• Ranked fourth on the team with 26 3-point field goals made.
• Shot .464 from the field (58-of-125).
• Totaled 32 rebounds, 22 assists and nine steals on the season.
• His 3-point field goal percentage of .400 (26-of-65) ranked as the second-highest by a freshman in program history.
• Was the first sub to enter for Navy in 15 games.
• Scored four points in 13 minutes in his career debut in Navy’s win over Pitt in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 10.
• Scored 10 points on 4-of-5 shooting from the field and 2-of-2 shooting on 3-pointers against Washington College on Nov. 22
• Scored six points against St. Francis Brooklyn on Nov. 24 and helped seal the win with two made free throws with 14 seconds remaining to put Navy ahead by eight points.
• Made three 3-pointers for nine points in Navy’s win over Delaware on Dec. 1.
• Scored nine points on three 3-pointers in 22 minutes in Navy’s win over Morgan State on Dec. 3. Made three 3-pointers in back-to-back games against Delaware and Morgan State.
• Tallied six points on two 3-pointers in 18 minutes against Lipscomb on Dec. 21.
• Had a breakout game in Navy’s win over Lehigh on Jan. 2. Scored 14 points in 27 minutes. Was 5-of-9 from the floor, 2-of-4 on 3-pointers and 2-of-2 at the free throw line. Also had three rebounds and a steal.
• Tallied seven points with three rebounds in a season-high 28 minutes in Navy’s overtime win over Holy Cross on Jan. 11. Was 3-of-4 at the free throw line in the final 33 seconds of overtime to help seal the win.
• Scored 10 points and made two 3-pointers in Navy’s win at Lehigh on Jan. 27. Also had two assists, one rebound and one steal in 25 minutes.
• Averaged 12.0 points in 26.0 minutes in Navy’s two regular season games against Lehigh this season.
• Tallied 11 points in Navy’s win at American on Jan. 31. Was 7-of-8 at the free throw line. Scored in double figures for the second straight game.
• Scored seven points and made a 3-pointer against Colgate on Feb. 4.
• Scored a career-high 18 points in his first career start in Navy’s win over Holy Cross on Feb. 7. Filled in for starter Shawn Anderson, who missed the game due to an illness. Davis was 6-of-8 from the field, 3-of-4 on 3-pointers and 3-of-3 at the free throw line. Also had two assists in his 28 minutes.
• Made the start in Navy’s Star Game win at Army on Feb. 10, scoring five points in 23 minutes.
• Tallied seven points with one block against Bucknell on Feb. 21.
• Scored seven points in Navy’s win over Loyola on Feb. 24.
• A 2017 graduate of Kickapoo High School, where he lettered three times in basketball.
• Helped lead Kickapoo to a pair of sectional championships in 2016 and 2017.
• Helped lead Kickapoo to three straight conference championships (2015-17) and district championships (2015-17).
• Two-time first-team all-state honoree in Missouri.
• Two-time all-district and two-time all-conference honoree.
• Named to the all-conference defensive team as a junior and as a senior.
• Averaged 20 points and four rebounds as a senior.
• Helped lead team to the Missouri Class 5 final four in 2017, where Kickapoo won the third-place game.
• Scored 29 points in the third-place game victory.
• Kickapoo was 24-7 in his senior year.
• Helped lead Kickapoo to the Missouri Class 5 state championship game in 2016, where his team fell to Jayson Tatum's (Duke/Boston Celtics) Chaminade.
• Averaged 13 points and five rebounds as a junior. Also had 78 assists.
• Scored team-high 17 points in the 2016 state championship game.
• Kickapoo was 29-3 in his junior season.
• Played AAU basketball for Mokan Elite.
• Won the 2016 Nike EYBL Peach Jam in North Augusta, S.C. with Mokan Elite.
• High school and AAU teammate of Jared Ridder (Xavier).
• Received Academic All-State honors in 2017, one of just 12 players in the state.
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Member of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA).
• National FBLA Winner -- 7th place in Spreadsheet Applications.
• Son of Adrian and Christina Davis.
• Father, Adrian, played basketball at Missouri S&T.
• Mother, Christina, also played basketball at Missouri S&T.
• Majoring in ocean engineering.
• Named to the Naval Academy's Dean's List and Commandant's List in the fall of 2017.