2016-17 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in three games during the 2016-17 season.
• Scored six points and grabbed two rebounds in eight minutes of action.
• Made his career debut against Furman on Dec. 3, playing two minutes.
• Hit a 3-pointer on the first offensive possession of his career in the Furman game.
• Made a 3-pointer against Boston U. on Jan. 5 in three minutes of action. Also had a rebound.
• Played three minutes against Lafayette on Jan. 14.
• Also competed with the Navy Basketball Development Team in 2016-17.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN:
• Competed on the Navy Basketball Development Team.
• Earned two letters at Trinity High School, graduating in 2014.
• Played his first two seasons of basketball at Red Land High School.
• A 2014 Pennsylvania 2A All-State First-Team honoree.
• Earned all-state second-team honors as a junior.
• Two-time Big 15 honoree.
• Led team to a district championship as a senior and earned tournament MVP honors.
• Team captain as a senior and a Keystone Division all-star.
• Averaged 16.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists as a senior.
• Shot 45 percent from the floor, 35 percent on 3-pointers and 74 percent from the free throw line.
• Averaged 19.8 points in postseason play.
• Made 48 3-pointers as a senior.
• Averaged 13.2 points as a junior.
• Scored over 1,000 points in his high school career.
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Volunteer with the Big Brother program.
• Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, Rhode Island during the 2014-15 academic year.
• Was the NAPS team MVP in 2014-15.
• Son of Robert Antonelli and Caroline Turek.
• Father, Robert, played college basketball at St. John's under head coach Lou Carnesecca with Chris Mullin and Mark Jackson.
• Brother, Duke, played basketball at Wake Forest.
• Majoring in political science.
• Named to the Naval Academy’s Commandant’s List in the spring of 2017.