Navy basketball program hands out team awards.
Dunbar and Dulin lead Navy in scoring.
Smith scores 20 points, Venturini surpasses 1,000-point mark.
Senior returns from five-game absence to tally 17 points, six rebounds and six assists.
Mids to honor four senior student-athletes during a pregame ceremony.
Navy men's basketball head coach Ed DeChellis sits down with Pete Medhurst to discuss the 2012-13 basketball season.
Navy MBB highlight video from its 75-48 win over Marymount (Nov. 9, 2012).
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Holy Cross.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Lehigh men's basketball game.
Photos of Navy's 67-59 win over Army on Feb. 7.
Photo gallery of the Navy men's basketball game against Colgate on Jan. 17.
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-47 win over Loyola on Dec. 31, 2014.
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2012-13 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 – SENIOR:
• Played in 26 games with one start.
• Averaged 1.4 points and 1.0 assists in 8.2 minutes per game.
• Grabbed a season-high four rebounds and dished out three assists in only five minutes in Navy’s 64-59 loss to #18 Michigan State in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 14.
• Had two points, and two steals in nine minutes against Notre Dame on Nov. 16.
• Scored four points in Navy's win over Penn State-Harrisburg on Nov. 26.
• Logged 15 minutes in Navy's win over eventual league champion Lafayette on Jan. 3.
• Knocked down a big 3-pointer in Navy’s Star Game win over Army on Feb. 7.
• Scored a season-high six points, all in the first half, against Bucknell on Feb. 11.
• Played a key role in Navy’s 15-point comeback win over Colgate on Feb. 14.
• Had three points, two rebounds, a season-best four assists and a critical steal in the final minute against Colgate.
• Played a season-high 17 minutes in the comeback win over Colgate.
• Earned the start in Navy’s Senior Day win over Holy Cross on Feb. 22.
• Played 12 minutes and had two points and two assists against Holy Cross.
• Logged 16 minutes and had three points and two assists in Navy's win over Loyola on Feb. 28.
2013-14 - JUNIOR:
Played in 28 games with 17 starts. Started the final nine games of the season.
Averaged 1.6 points and 1.7 assists in 14.3 minutes per game.
In his first career start, McLaurin had two points, seven assists against just one turnover and one steal in 33 minutes at UMBC on Dec. 30.
Collected eight points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in Navy's 79-71 win over Lafayette on Jan. 5.
Made three 3-pointers for nine points and also had three assists in 30 minutes in Navy's 79-57 win over Army in the Star Game on Feb. 8.
Ranked sixth on the team with 400 minutes played.
2012-13 - SOPHOMORE:
Appeared in eight games, playing a total of 30 minutes. Scored two points with eight assists and four rebounds on the season.
Scored first career points on a lay-up late in the game of the season opener against Marymount.
Best game of the season came in the season finale against Bucknell, when McLaurin played a career-best 12 minutes, dished out five assists and grabbed two rebounds. Also added two rebounds against UAB and dished out assists against UAB and Lehigh twice.
Per 40 minutes, McLaurin averaged 10.7 assists per game and 5.3 rebounds per game.
2011-12 - FRESHMAN:
Did not see any action as a freshman.
A 2010 graduate of Hopewell High School, McLaurin lettered once at point guard.
Prior to time at Hopewell, McLaurin lettered three times at Charlotte Country Day and spent the 2011 year at NAPS.
Led Hopewell team to a 23-3 record and a title in the Dell Curry / BoJangles Shootout in 2010, and the squad was ranked third in North Carolina Class 4A.
A two-time all-conference selection at Charlotte Country Day, setting the school record at Charlotte Country Day in career assists (453), single-season assists (176) and most free throws made in a game (20).
At Hopewell, he scored his 1,000th career point as a senior and won the US Marine Corps Distinguished Athlete Award.
While at NAPS, scored 32 points in a contest against Army's prep school, MAPS.
Was a member of National Honor Society.
Teammate of Army's Alex Godette at Hopewell and played against teammate Worth Smith and Army's Sean Billerman.
Son of Earl, Jr., and Tondra McLaurin.
Enjoys coaching kids at basketball camps and aspires to be a coach.
Majoring in economics.
# GO NAVY #