Navy is aiming for its fourth straight Star Game victory.
Navy and Lehigh split the season series.
Second-place Mids to face fourth-place Mountain Hawks
Navy sweeps the season series against Lafayette.
Navy is 9-1 in its last 10 games.
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Bucknell on Feb. 27, 2016. The game was Senior Day for Will Kelly, Tilman Dunbar and Kendall Knorr.
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2015-16 - JUNIOR:
• Played in all 33 games in the 2015-16 season.
• Averaged 2.9 points and 2.5 rebounds in 12.3 minutes.
• Shot 61 percent from the field (46-of-75).
• Had eight dunks in 2015-16.
• Posted six points and had five rebounds and two assists in Navy's win over USC Upstate on Nov. 19.
• Scored five points and had five rebounds in 17 minutes in Navy's win over UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Tallied four points and five rebounds in 11 minutes in Navy's win over Penn on Dec. 2.
• Scored eight points on 4-of-5 shooting against USC Upstate on Dec. 14.
• Had five points and two rebounds in win over Holy Cross on Jan 2.
• Scored a season-high 11 points on 5-of-6 shooting and had six rebounds in 15 minutes in Navy's 87-61 win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Posted 10 points on 5-of-6 shooting and grabbed five rebounds against Holy Cross on Jan. 30. Played a season-high 22 minutes in the contest.
• Had four points and four rebounds against American in just six minutes on Feb. 24.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in all 32 games with 22 starts.
• Averaged 5.3 points and 3.4 rebounds in 19.0 minutes per game.
• Started the first 22 games of the season at the center position.
• Made his first career start against #18 Michigan State in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 14 and scored a team-high 12 points and had three rebounds in 21 minutes.
• Alade was 5-of-6 from the floor against Michigan State.
• Scored 10 points and had four rebounds at Notre Dame on Nov. 16.
• Tallied nine points with five rebounds at Providence on Nov. 20.
• Had nine points and three rebounds in Navy's win over Binghamton on Nov. 23.
• Scored 11 points and had a career-high nine rebounds (six offensive) in Navy's win over Penn St.-Harrisburg on Nov. 26. Went 5-for-5 from the free throw line against Penn St.-Harrisburg.
• Tallied 10 points and had three rebounds against Saint Francis U on Nov. 29. Went 5-of-7 from the floor.
• Scored eight points and played 26 minutes against Penn on Dec. 3.
• Had seven points and six rebounds in Navy's win over VMI on Dec. 9.
• Played a season-high 29 minutes and tallied three points, four rebounds, two assists and two blocks in Navy's win over Towson on Dec. 22.
• Posted four points and seven rebounds in Navy's win over Loyola on Dec. 31.
• Matched his season-high with 12 points against Bucknell on Jan. 14. Went 6-of-9 from the floor and also had four boards and three blocks.
• Scored eight points and had four rebounds and two blocks against Lehigh on Jan. 21.
• Had four points, three rebounds and a career-high four assists against Lafayette on Jan. 31.
• Tallied five points with five rebounds against Lehigh on Feb. 18.
• Received the team's Paul Evans Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
• Had 10 dunks on the season.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 23 games as a freshman.
Averaged 1.3 points and 1.5 rebounds in 6.3 minutes per game.
Ranked second on the team in field goal percentage by shooting .448 (13-of-29).
Pulled down five rebounds in the season opener against Towson on Nov. 8.
Had a season-high 14 points with four rebounds in Navy's 98-47 win over Goucher on Nov. 13. Played a season-high 14 minutes against Goucher and was 7-of-8 from the floor.
Had two blocked shots against Boston U. on Jan. 7. Also blocked two shots against Colgate on Jan. 18 and two against Bucknell on Feb. 12.
Had four points and four rebounds in 10 minutes against Holy Cross on Feb. 23.
Alade earned two letters in basketball at Kempner High School, graduating in 2012.
Named to the Texas All-District 23-5A First Team in 2012.
Registered a triple-double of 20 points, 15 rebounds and 10 blocked shots in a win over Dulles in 2012.
Averaged 11 points and seven rebounds during his senior year at Kempner, with a season-high of 24 points in a win over Dickinson.
Played in the Texas Future 150 Camp in 2011.
Alade attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, Rhode Island during the 2012-13 academic year.
Son of Thomas Alade and Elizabeth Agbesanmi.
Born in London, England.
Majoring in economics.