Navy to kick off the 2017-18 season by hosting the fourth annual Veterans Classic
Anderson leads Navy with 21 points.
Navy makes its first semifinal appearance since 2001.
Navy to close the Patriot League Regular Season at first-place Bucknell.
Army comes back from a 25-point second-half deficit.
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
2016-17 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in all 32 games with 12 starts.
• Averaged 12.6 minutes.
• Led all Navy freshmen in games played and minutes played.
• Averaged 2.9 points and 2.2 rebounds.
• Shot .603 from the field (41-of-68).
• Was the first sub off the bench in Navy's season-opener against Ohio State on Nov. 11. Played 12 minutes in his debut.
• Scored first career points against Washington College on Nov. 13.
• Posted eight points and four rebounds in 21 minutes against North Dakota State on Nov. 18.
• Made first career start against High Point on Nov. 19, scoring six points and grabbing a team-high eight rebounds with three steals and two blocked shots.
• Collected six offensive rebounds against High Point, which is tied for the third most by a Navy freshman in program history.
• The six offensive rebounds were the most by a Navy freshman since Greg Sprink 12 seasons ago in the 2004-05 season.
• Scored a season-high 10 points in Navy's win over Penn on Nov. 26.
• Tallied eight points with three rebounds at Charleston on Dec. 1.
• Scored nine points with four rebounds in 16 minutes against Bucknell on Dec. 30. Was 4-of-6 from the field in his first Patriot League game.
• Posted eight points on 4-of-4 shooting with two rebounds in 17 minutes in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
• Scored six points with two offensive rebounds in Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21.
• Scored two points with four rebounds in 19 minutes against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals against Bucknell on March 5.
• Wieck lettered three times in basketball at Amarillo High School, graduating in 2015.
• Helped team to a state runner-up finish as a junior at Amarillo.
• Named a regional all-star at Amarillo.
• Two-time first-team all-district at Amarillo.
• Received all-academic honors at Amarillo.
• School record holder at Amarillo for career field goal percentage.
• Helped team to a 30-4 record at Amarillo in 2014-15.
• Received the Distinguished Achievement Diploma.
• Member of the Spanish Club, History Club and was a class officer.
• Spent the 2015-16 academic year at the Hargrave Military Academy, which is a Naval Academy Foundation school.
• Won the National Prep Tournament championship at Hargrave in 2015-16.
• Son of Brad and Denise Wieck.
• Played with Derek Funderburk (Ohio State/Northwest Florida State CC) at Hargrave Military Academy.
• Majoring in ocean engineering.