Army and Navy to meet for the 128th time in men’s basketball.
Navy is playing its second contest in its three-game week.
Anderson scores a game-high 21 points for the Mids.
Navy will take two-game conference winning streak to Hamilton, N.Y.
Senior guard Bryce Dulin knocks down seven 3-pointers in the contest.
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
2016-17 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in all 32 games with 12 starts.
• Averaged 12.6 minutes.
• Led all Navy freshmen in games played and minutes played.
• Averaged 2.9 points and 2.2 rebounds.
• Shot .603 from the field (41-of-68).
• Was the first sub off the bench in Navy's season-opener against Ohio State on Nov. 11. Played 12 minutes in his debut.
• Scored first career points against Washington College on Nov. 13.
• Posted eight points and four rebounds in 21 minutes against North Dakota State on Nov. 18.
• Made first career start against High Point on Nov. 19, scoring six points and grabbing a team-high eight rebounds with three steals and two blocked shots.
• Collected six offensive rebounds against High Point, which is tied for the third most by a Navy freshman in program history.
• The six offensive rebounds were the most by a Navy freshman since Greg Sprink 12 seasons ago in the 2004-05 season.
• Scored a season-high 10 points in Navy's win over Penn on Nov. 26.
• Tallied eight points with three rebounds at Charleston on Dec. 1.
• Scored nine points with four rebounds in 16 minutes against Bucknell on Dec. 30. Was 4-of-6 from the field in his first Patriot League game.
• Posted eight points on 4-of-4 shooting with two rebounds in 17 minutes in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
• Scored six points with two offensive rebounds in Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21.
• Scored two points with four rebounds in 19 minutes against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals against Bucknell on March 5.
• Wieck lettered three times in basketball at Amarillo High School, graduating in 2015.
• Helped team to a state runner-up finish as a junior at Amarillo.
• Named a regional all-star at Amarillo.
• Two-time first-team all-district at Amarillo.
• Received all-academic honors at Amarillo.
• School record holder at Amarillo for career field goal percentage.
• Helped team to a 30-4 record at Amarillo in 2014-15.
• Received the Distinguished Achievement Diploma.
• Member of the Spanish Club, History Club and was a class officer.
• Spent the 2015-16 academic year at the Hargrave Military Academy, which is a Naval Academy Foundation school.
• Won the National Prep Tournament championship at Hargrave in 2015-16.
• Son of Brad and Denise Wieck.
• Played with Derek Funderburk (Ohio State/Northwest Florida State CC) at Hargrave Military Academy.
• Majoring in ocean engineering.