Navy recently handed out its team awards at year-end banquet.
Navy finishes the season at 20-12.
Navy swept the season series against the Crusaders.
Navy will be the No. 3 seed for the upcoming Patriot League Tournament.
Navy is seeking its 20th win of the season.
USATSI Photos from Navy men's basketball vs. Pitt - Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
2016-17 Game-by-Game Statistics
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2017-18 - JUNIOR:
• Ranked fourth on the team in scoring at 9.8 points per game.
• In Patriot League conference games, Kiernan ranked second on the team in scoring at 11.5 points per game.
• Ranked first on the team and fifth in the Patriot League in free throw percentage (.824).
• Ranked third on the team and 20th in the Patriot League in rebounding at 4.7 per game.
• In conference only games, Kiernan ranked 22nd in the Patriot League in scoring (11.5), 10th in rebounding (6.1), seventh in free throw percentage (.814), 15th in 3-pointers made per game (1.5) and seventh in defensive rebounds (4.9).
• Ranked second on the team in total 3-pointers made (47), while sharing the team lead with Hasan Abdullah for 3-pointers made per game (1.6).
• Averaged 20.0 minutes played.
• Played in 30 games with two starts.
• Finished his junior season ranked 16th at Navy in career 3-pointers made with 92.
• Was the first sub to enter in 21 games this season.
• Had three double-doubles on the season.
• Scored six points in just eight minutes due to foul trouble in Navy’s win over Pitt in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 10.
• Scored 11 points in just 13 minutes against No. 13 Miami on Nov. 12. Made two 3-pointers and converted an and-1.
• Tallied 11 points and grabbed five rebounds against Washington College on Nov 22. Knocked down three 3-pointers in the contest.
• Made two 3-pointers and scored nine points in Navy’s win over St. Francis Brooklyn on Nov. 24.
• Scored 12 points in win over Denver on Nov. 26. Had his first dunk of the season. Went 5-of-6 at the free throw line.
• Tallied nine points with five rebounds in Navy’s win over Morgan State on Dec. 3. Had a steal and a fastbreak dunk in the game.
• Scored 17 points in Navy’s win over Coppin State on Dec. 6. Shot 7-of-11 from the floor and was 3-of-7 on 3-pointers.
• Made his first career start at Loyola on Dec. 29, tallying seven points.
• Scored a career-best 27 points in 31 minutes in Navy’s win over Lehigh on Jan. 2. Was 6-of-13 from the field, 4-of-7 on 3-pointers and 11-of-14 from the free throw line. Also had seven rebounds. Set a career-high with his 11 free throws made.
• Recorded his first career double-double at Colgate on Jan. 8. Scored 17 points and pulled down a career-high 10 rebounds. Was 5-of-14 from the field and 4-of-11 on 3-pointers. Also tied his career-high with two blocked shots.
• Scored a game-high 13 points with five rebounds in a career-high 32 minutes in Navy’s overtime win over Holy Cross on Jan. 11.
• Tallied 13 points with nine rebounds against Army on Jan. 14.
• Scored 22 points and made four 3-pointer against Boston U. on Jan. 20. Also had six rebounds.
• Posted a double-double with 10 points, a career-high 11 rebounds, a career-high five assists and two steals in 28 minutes against Bucknell on Jan. 24.
• Scored 16 points with 11 rebounds for his third double-double of the season in Navy’s 61-44 win at American on Jan. 31. Left game with an injury after playing 29 minutes.
• Started in Navy’s win at Holy Cross on Feb. 7 and scored 14 points with a game-high seven rebounds.
• Missed the Boston U. game on Feb. 17 and the Bucknell game on Feb. 21 due to an injury.
• Returned from a two-game injury absence to score a team-high 17 points in Navy’s win over Loyola on Feb. 24. Also had five rebounds and two dunks in the game.
• Tallied 16 points with four 3-pointers against Holy Cross in the Patriot League Tournament Quarterfinal on March 1.
• Received the team’s Paul Evans Most Improved Player Award.
2016-17 - SOPHOMORE:
• Ranked fourth on the team in scoring at 8.6 points per game.
• Ranked second on the team in 3-pointers made with 45.
• Played in 30 games and ranked fifth on the team in minutes played per game (18.9).
• Led the team in free throw percentage at .774 (48-of-62).
• Shot .407 from the field on the season (83-of-204) and .372 on 3-pointers (45-of-121).
• Averaged 3.4 rebounds.
• Ranked second on the team in offensive charges drawn (12) and was third in blocked shots (11).
• Scored 11 points and made three 3-pointers in 16 minutes against High Point on Nov. 19. Scored in double figures in the first game that he saw significant minutes in his career.
• Scored 14 points vs. UMBC on 3-of-3 shooting on 3-pointers and he was 5-of-6 from the free throw line.
• Scored 15 points and made three 3-pointers against Charleston on Dec. 1.
• Scored 14 points in Navy's 25-point comeback win over Bryant on Dec. 6. Took game-saving offensive charge with seven seconds left to preserve a one-point lead.
• Tallied 11 points with a career-high seven rebounds in 24 minutes in Navy's win over Columbia on Dec. 9.
• Scored 10 points against Hartford on Dec. 22, his third straight game in double figures.
• Posted eight points with six rebounds against Bucknell on Dec. 30.
• Scored a 16 points against Holy Cross on Jan. 2 in 26 minutes. Shot 6-of-14 from the field with five rebounds and two steals.
• Went on a personal 9-0 spurt during a 21-4 Navy run in a win over Colgate on Jan. 8. Scored nine points in the game and made two 3-pointers.
• Scored 11 points and made three 3-pointers in Navy's win at Loyola on Jan. 11.
• Scored a career-high 18 points with six rebounds in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18. Was 7-of-11 from the floor and 4-of-6 on 3-pointers.
• Tallied 10 points and made two 3-pointers in Navy's win at American on Jan. 25.
• Scored 13 points on three 3-pointers with six rebounds in win at Boston U. on Feb. 2.
• Scored nine points and made two 3-pointers in Navy's win over Lafayette on Feb. 11.
• Tallied nine points with a career-high eight rebounds against American on Feb. 22. Also had two assists and a steal.
• Scored nine points with five rebounds and two blocks against Bucknell on Feb. 25.
• Matched his career-high of 18 points with a career-best nine rebounds in Navy's win over Holy Cross in the Patriot League Tournament Quarterfinals on March 2. Sunk the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 29.2 seconds left in the game and made two free throws to help seal the win.
• Scored seven points with six rebounds in 26 minutes against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals on March 5.
• A co-winner of the team's Paul Evans Most Improved Player Award.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in two games as a freshman in 2015-16.
• Made his career debut in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Logged three minutes against Goucher and was 1-of-2 from the floor for two points.
• Also played two minutes in Navy's win at Loyola on Feb. 10.
• Had one assist in the game against Loyola.
• Earned two letters at Hinsdale Central, graduating in 2015.
• Helped team win a pair of regional championships.
• Team was 24-7 during his senior year.
• Earned all-area honors in 2015.
• Also earned all-conference honors in 2015.
• Scored 30 points in an upset win over St. Joseph in the High School Hoops Showdown.
• Shot 51 percent from the floor as a senior.
• Shot 40 percent on 3-pointers, while making 30.
• Averaged 12.6 points and 4.9 rebounds.
• Led his team in scoring in eight games as a senior.
• High school teammate Matt Rafferty plays for Furman.
• Played AAU basketball with Chicago LockDown.
• Chose Navy over Air Force.
• Son of Mark and Kathryn Kiernan.
• Has sailed his whole life.
• Majoring in quantitative economics.