Kiernan scores a game-high 22 points for the Mids.
Navy is coming off a thrilling win at Lafayette on Wednesday.
Navy has won five straight games against Lafayette.
Anderson scores game-high 24 points.
Army and Navy to meet for the 128th time in men's basketball.
USATSI Photos from Navy men's basketball vs. Pitt - Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - SOPHOMORE:
• Ranked fourth on the team in scoring at 8.6 points per game.
• Ranked second on the team in 3-pointers made with 45.
• Played in 30 games and ranked fifth on the team in minutes played per game (18.9).
• Led the team in free throw percentage at .774 (48-of-62).
• Shot .407 from the field on the season (83-of-204) and .372 on 3-pointers (45-of-121).
• Averaged 3.4 rebounds.
• Ranked second on the team in offensive charges drawn (12) and was third in blocked shots (11).
• Scored 11 points and made three 3-pointers in 16 minutes against High Point on Nov. 19. Scored in double figures in the first game that he saw significant minutes in his career.
• Scored 14 points vs. UMBC on 3-of-3 shooting on 3-pointers and he was 5-of-6 from the free throw line.
• Scored 15 points and made three 3-pointers against Charleston on Dec. 1.
• Scored 14 points in Navy's 25-point comeback win over Bryant on Dec. 6. Took game-saving offensive charge with seven seconds left to preserve a one-point lead.
• Tallied 11 points with a career-high seven rebounds in 24 minutes in Navy's win over Columbia on Dec. 9.
• Scored 10 points against Hartford on Dec. 22, his third straight game in double figures.
• Posted eight points with six rebounds against Bucknell on Dec. 30.
• Scored a 16 points against Holy Cross on Jan. 2 in 26 minutes. Shot 6-of-14 from the field with five rebounds and two steals.
• Went on a personal 9-0 spurt during a 21-4 Navy run in a win over Colgate on Jan. 8. Scored nine points in the game and made two 3-pointers.
• Scored 11 points and made three 3-pointers in Navy's win at Loyola on Jan. 11.
• Scored a career-high 18 points with six rebounds in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18. Was 7-of-11 from the floor and 4-of-6 on 3-pointers.
• Tallied 10 points and made two 3-pointers in Navy's win at American on Jan. 25.
• Scored 13 points on three 3-pointers with six rebounds in win at Boston U. on Feb. 2.
• Scored nine points and made two 3-pointers in Navy's win over Lafayette on Feb. 11.
• Tallied nine points with a career-high eight rebounds against American on Feb. 22. Also had two assists and a steal.
• Scored nine points with five rebounds and two blocks against Bucknell on Feb. 25.
• Matched his career-high of 18 points with a career-best nine rebounds in Navy's win over Holy Cross in the Patriot League Tournament Quarterfinals on March 2. Sunk the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 29.2 seconds left in the game and made two free throws to help seal the win.
• Scored seven points with six rebounds in 26 minutes against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals on March 5.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in two games as a freshman in 2015-16.
• Made his career debut in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Logged three minutes against Goucher and was 1-of-2 from the floor for two points.
• Also played two minutes in Navy's win at Loyola on Feb. 10.
• Had one assist in the game against Loyola.
• Earned two letters at Hinsdale Central, graduating in 2015.
• Helped team win a pair of regional championships.
• Team was 24-7 during his senior year.
• Earned all-area honors in 2015.
• Also earned all-conference honors in 2015.
• Scored 30 points in an upset win over St. Joseph in the High School Hoops Showdown.
• Shot 51 percent from the floor as a senior.
• Shot 40 percent on 3-pointers, while making 30.
• Averaged 12.6 points and 4.9 rebounds.
• Led his team in scoring in eight games as a senior.
• High school teammate Matt Rafferty plays for Furman.
• Played AAU basketball with Chicago LockDown.
• Chose Navy over Air Force.
• Son of Mark and Kathryn Kiernan.
• Has sailed his whole life.
• Majoring in economics.