Mids struggle offensively in second game of road trip.
Anderson scores game-high 19 points for Navy.
Vanderbilt and Marquette to meet at 6:30 PM and Navy to host Ohio State at 9:00 PM.
• Butler lettered in basketball four times at Lake Braddock, graduating in 2016.
• Named to the Washington Post's All-Met First Team in 2015-16.
• Averaged 27.5 points as a senior, leading the Washington Post All-Met area in scoring.
• Named the Virginia 6A North Region Player of the Year in 2015-16.
• Named to the Virginia High School League 6A All-State First Team in 2015-16.
• Named to the Patriot Conference 7 Player of the Year in 2015-16.
• Received Washington Post All-Met Honorable Mention honors as a junior in 2014-15, averaging 23 points.
• Scored 1,445 points in his high school career.
• Led Lake Braddock to a pair of conference championships.
• Scored a career-high 46 points in a win over T.C Williams as a senior.
• Scored 40 points in his final high school game in the regional tournament.
• Ranked as a Top 30 player in the state of Virginia in his class by ESPN.
• Played AAU basketball for Virginia Elite.
• Son of Vernon and Mary Butler.
• Fourth-generation Naval Academy midshipman on his mother's side.
• Father, Vernon, is a 1986 graduate of the Naval Academy.
• Vernon Butler helped lead Navy to the 1986 NCAA Tournament Elite Eight.
• Vernon Butler's No. 51 jersey number is retired at Navy.
• Vernon Butler ranks second at Navy in career scoring (1,952) and rebounds (1,115).
• Mother, Mary, ran track at the Naval Academy and graduated in 1986.
• Grandfather, Peter Blair, graduated from the Naval Academy in 1955.
• Peter Blair was a 1954 NCAA wrestling national champion at 191 pounds and was a two-time All-American. He won a bronze medal at the 1956 Melbourne Olympic Games.
• Great-grandfather, Leon Blair, graduated from the Naval Academy in 1923. He achieved the rank of rear admiral.
• Sister, Natalie Butler, plays basketball at UConn.
• Natalie Butler won an NCAA Championship with UConn in 2015-16.