Navy recently handed out its team awards at year-end banquet.
Shawn Anderson leads Navy with 17 points.
Seniors will be recognized prior to the American game.
Navy can clinch a top-four seed in the Patriot League Tournament with a win.
Navy is aiming for its fourth straight Star Game victory.
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Saint Francis University on Nov. 29, 2014
Men's Basketball vs. Providence; photos by Stew Milne-USA TODAY Sports
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - SENIOR:
• Played in 19 games and started on Senior Night against American on Feb. 22.
• Played in 120 minutes for an average of 6.3.
• Pulled down 20 rebounds on the season.
• Shot 16-of-23 from the field on the season for a percentage of .696.
• Scored a career-high 12 points on 4-of-4 shooting in the season-opening Veterans Classic against Ohio State on Nov. 11.
• Scored four points on 2-of-2 shooting in eight minutes against Boston U. on Jan. 5.
• Tallied two points and three rebounds in just three minutes in Navy's win over Lafayette on Jan. 14.
• Scored four points with one rebound and a drawn charge in seven minutes in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18. Provided a spark off the bench as Navy rallied from an 11-point deficit.
• Scored four points with a drawn charge in six minutes against Army on Feb. 18.
• Played in 74 career games at Navy.
2015-16 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 17 games in 2015-16.
• Averaged 1.4 points, 1.5 rebounds and 4.5 minutes.
• Had six points and a season-best eight rebounds in a season-high 15 minutes in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Provided a big lift off the bench in Navy's win over UNCG on Nov. 27 with six points and five rebounds in 11 minutes.
• Had six points and two boards in Navy's win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Saw action in nine of the first 10 games of the season.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 15 games with five starts.
• Averaged 2.3 points and 1.9 rebounds in 10.4 minutes per game.
• Had a team-best field-goal percentage of .636 (14-of-22).
• Saw six minutes of action in Navy's season-opener against Michigan State on Nov. 14.
• Earned his first career start at Notre Dame on Nov. 16, logging 12 minutes and grabbing two rebounds.
• Had a breakout game at Providence on Nov. 20 with a career-high 10 points on 4-of-5 shooting and two rebounds in 16 minutes.
• Scored four points and had three rebounds against Northeastern on Nov. 22.
• Had two points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals in 20 minutes in Navy's win over Binghamton on Nov. 23.
• Earned his fifth straight start in Navy's win over Penn St.-Harrisburg on Nov. 26.
• Posted nine points and a career-high 11 rebounds against The Citadel on Dec. 6.
• Grabbed five offensive boards and six defensive boards while coming off the bench to play a season-high 26 minutes against the Citadel.
• His 11 rebounds were tied for the Navy individual team-high in 2014-15.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 23 games as a freshman.
Averaged 2.1 points and 2.2 rebounds in 11.7 minutes per game.
Pulled down a season-best 10 rebounds and had four points in 16 minutes in Navy's 98-47 win over Goucher on Nov 13.
Collected nine points, four rebounds and two steals in Navy's 73-58 win over UMBC on Nov. 23.
Had two points and five rebounds in Navy's 79-74 win over The Citadel on Dec. 4.
Posted six points and three rebounds against Bryant on Dec. 14.
Played a season-high 21 minutes against Boston U. on Jan. 7 and tallied five points and three rebounds.
Logged 19 minutes and had two points and five rebounds against Holy Cross on Jan. 25.
Graduated from Needham B. Broughton High School in 2013, where he lettered three times in basketball.
As a senior, led team to region, district and league titles and the team advanced to the North Carolina 4A title game.
Had 13 points and eight rebounds in the state championship game, which was played at the Dean Smith Center at Chapel Hill.
Led team to a 27-6 record as a senior.
Won a league and district title as a junior and a league title in his sophomore year.
Named to the North Carolina All-State Third Team as a senior.
Also earned all-conference, all-district and all-region honors in 2013.
Selected to the all-conference and all-region teams in 2012 after averaging 11 points and 5.5 rebounds for a 21-7 squad.
A top-40 recruit in the state of North Carolina.
President of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
Leader of Youth Group, member of Habitat for Humanity and was the vice-president of the Young Republicans Club.
Son of Bruce Hemphill and Susan Jones.
Father, Bruce, played football at LSU and is the director of athletics at McNeese State.
Played high school basketball with N.C. State's Staats Battle and Chris Brickhouse.
Majoring in history.
• Named to the Commandant's List in the spring semester of his junior season.