Navy beats IPFW, 75-53, to win its fourth game in five days.
Navy goes 9-of-9 from the free throw line in the final minute.
All three of Navy's seniors score in double figures.
Navy pulls away in the second half.
Navy to host Division III Goucher for the second time in three years.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Saint Francis University on Nov. 29, 2014
Men's Basketball vs. Providence; photos by Stew Milne-USA TODAY Sports
Photo gallery of the Navy-Michigan State game in the inaugural Veterans Classic.
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy men's basketball game on Jan. 11, 2014.
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2015-16 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 17 games in 2015-16.
• Averaged 1.4 points, 1.5 rebounds and 4.5 minutes.
• Had six points and a season-best eight rebounds in a season-high 15 minutes in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Provided a big lift off the bench in Navy's win over UNCG on Nov. 27 with six points and five rebounds in 11 minutes.
• Had six points and two boards in Navy's win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Saw action in nine of the first 10 games of the season.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 15 games with five starts.
• Averaged 2.3 points and 1.9 rebounds in 10.4 minutes per game.
• Had a team-best field-goal percentage of .636 (14-of-22).
• Saw six minutes of action in Navy's season-opener against Michigan State on Nov. 14.
• Earned his first career start at Notre Dame on Nov. 16, logging 12 minutes and grabbing two rebounds.
• Had a breakout game at Providence on Nov. 20 with a career-high 10 points on 4-of-5 shooting and two rebounds in 16 minutes.
• Scored four points and had three rebounds against Northeastern on Nov. 22.
• Had two points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals in 20 minutes in Navy's win over Binghamton on Nov. 23.
• Earned his fifth straight start in Navy's win over Penn St.-Harrisburg on Nov. 26.
• Posted nine points and a career-high 11 rebounds against The Citadel on Dec. 6.
• Grabbed five offensive boards and six defensive boards while coming off the bench to play a season-high 26 minutes against the Citadel.
• His 11 rebounds were tied for the Navy individual team-high in 2014-15.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 23 games as a freshman.
Averaged 2.1 points and 2.2 rebounds in 11.7 minutes per game.
Pulled down a season-best 10 rebounds and had four points in 16 minutes in Navy's 98-47 win over Goucher on Nov 13.
Collected nine points, four rebounds and two steals in Navy's 73-58 win over UMBC on Nov. 23.
Had two points and five rebounds in Navy's 79-74 win over The Citadel on Dec. 4.
Posted six points and three rebounds against Bryant on Dec. 14.
Played a season-high 21 minutes against Boston U. on Jan. 7 and tallied five points and three rebounds.
Logged 19 minutes and had two points and five rebounds against Holy Cross on Jan. 25.
Graduated from Needham B. Broughton High School in 2013, where he lettered three times in basketball.
As a senior, led team to region, district and league titles and the team advanced to the North Carolina 4A title game.
Had 13 points and eight rebounds in the state championship game, which was played at the Dean Smith Center at Chapel Hill.
Led team to a 27-6 record as a senior.
Won a league and district title as a junior and a league title in his sophomore year.
Named to the North Carolina All-State Third Team as a senior.
Also earned all-conference, all-district and all-region honors in 2013.
Selected to the all-conference and all-region teams in 2012 after averaging 11 points and 5.5 rebounds for a 21-7 squad.
A top-40 recruit in the state of North Carolina.
President of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
Leader of Youth Group, member of Habitat for Humanity and was the vice-president of the Young Republicans Club.
Son of Bruce Hemphill and Susan Jones.
Father, Bruce, played football at LSU and is the director of athletics at McNeese State.
Played high school basketball with N.C. State's Staats Battle and Chris Brickhouse.
Majoring in history.
• Named to the Commandant’s List in the spring semester of his junior season.