Navy's seniors honored at the team banquet.
Navy had an overall record of 19-14 in 2015-16.
Mids rally from 19 points down but can't finish off Mountain Hawks.
Winner will advance to Sunday's tournament semifinals.
Dunbar and Anderson combine for 43 points.
Navy men's basketball head coach Ed DeChellis sits down with Pete Medhurst to discuss the 2012-13 basketball season.
Highlights from the Navy men's basketball team's 50-44 win over American on Feb. 20, 2013.
Navy men's basketball highlights from its 69-59 win over Bryant on Dec. 10, 2012.
The Navy men's basketball team defeated Monmouth, 85-66, in West Long Branch, N.J., on Dec. 5, 2012.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Bucknell on Feb. 27, 2016. The game was Senior Day for Will Kelly, Tilman Dunbar and Kendall Knorr.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Lafayette on March 1, 2016 in the Patriot League Tournament First Round.
Photos of Navy at Lehigh in the Patriot League Tournament on March 3, 2016. Photos by Brent Hugo/Lehigh Athletics.
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy game from Feb. 20, 2016.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2012-13 Game-by-Game Statistics
2015-16 Patriot League Defensive Player of the Year
2015-16 All-Patriot League Second Team
2015-16 All-Patriot League Defensive Team
• 2015-16 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Feb. 1)
• 2015-16 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Jan. 11)
• 2015-16 Spartan Showcase All-Tournament Team
2015-16 - SENIOR:
• 2016 Patriot League Defensive Player of the Year.
• 2016 All-Patriot League Second Team.
• 2016 Patriot League All-Defensive Team.
• Started all 33 games during the 2015-16 season and averaged 26.6 minutes.
• Averaged 10.5 points and a team-best 5.8 rebounds.
• Led the Patriot League in blocks per game (2.6) and field goal percentage (.620).
• Ranked seventh in the league in rebounding (5.8).
• Led the team with 31 dunks.
• Ranks second in school history in career blocked shots with 199, behind only David Robinson (516).
• His 87 blocks this season ranked fifth on Navy's single-season blocked shots list.
• Ranks fourth in school history with 125 games played.
• Ranks 16th in program history in career rebounds (556) and ranks 39th in career points scored (770).
• One of 22 players at Navy to amass over 500 career points and 500 career rebounds.
• The fifth player in Patriot League history and the second Midshipman (Sitapha Savane) to lead the conference in both field goal percentage and blocks per game in the same year.
• Ranked 11th in the NCAA in both overall blocks (87) and blocks per game (2.64).
• Posted a team-high four double-doubles.
• His career field goal pct. of .560 is ranked second in program history and his field goal pct. this season of .620 is also second for a single season.
• Posted a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds to go along with three blocks in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Scored 14 points and had six rebounds in win at UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Scored 14 points, blocked five shots and had four rebounds in win over UNCG on Nov. 27.
• Tallied 12 points, eight rebounds and six blocks in 24 minutes in Navy's win over Jacksonville on Nov. 28.
• Named to the Spartan Showcase All-Tournament Team. In Navy's four Spartan Showcase wins he averaged 9.5 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.5 blocked shots.
• Scored 13 points, with three dunks, and had eight rebounds against #24 Oregon in Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7.
• Scored 16 points with three rebounds and two blocks in just 21 minutes against Boston U. on Jan. 6.
• Posted 12 points with eight rebounds and matched career-highs with eight blocked shots, four assists and 36 minutes played in Navy's 71-68 OT win over Colgate on Jan. 9.
• His eighth block against Colgate was on a potential game-tying 3-point attempt at the end of overtime to seal the win.
• The eight blocks are tied for the 10th-best single-game block performance in school history.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his play against Boston U. and Colgate.
• Blocked six shots and grabbed seven rebounds in Navy's 60-52 win over Loyola Jan. 13.
• Scored 17 points with eight rebounds and two blocks in Navy's win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Tallied 16 points with five rebounds and two blocks in win over Lehigh on Jan. 20.
• Posted a double-double of 15 points and 10 rebounds to go along with two blocks, two steals and two assists in Navy's 64-50 win over Army in the 2016 Star Game on Feb. 1. Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week after his performance against Army.
• Had 10 points, eight rebounds, three blocks vs. Boston U. on Feb. 3.
• Posted 10 points with six rebounds against Colgate on Feb. 6.
• Went 6-of-6 from the floor for 14 points with five rebounds, four assists and four blocks against Loyola on Feb. 10.
• Posted a double-double with 12 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks in Navy's win at Lafayette on Feb. 13.
• Scored 16 points with eight rebounds against Lehigh on Feb. 17.
• Posted a double-double in Navy's double-overtime loss to Army West Point on Feb. 20 with 11 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks. Played 40 minutes against Army.
• Had double-doubles in both regular season meetings with Army.
• Scored a career-high 22 points on 10-of-11 shooting vs. American on Feb. 24.
• Tallied 14 points with nine rebounds and three blocks against Bucknell on Feb. 27.
• Scored eight points on 4-of-5 shooting with five rebounds, two assists and a block against Lafayette in the PL Tournament on March 1.
• Tallied 12 points with five rebounds, five blocks and four assists against Lehigh in the PL Tournament on March 3.
• Received Marine Corps Ground as his service assignment.
• Received the team's David Robinson Award and the Defensive Player of the Year Award.
2014-15 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 31 games with 11 games started.
• Started the final 10 games of the season.
• Averaged 6.1 points and 4.2 rebounds in 20.4 minutes per game.
• Received the team's Defensive Player of the Year Award.
• Ranked 60th in the NCAA in blocks per game (1.8).
• Led the team in overall blocks with 57, the ninth-best single season total in school history.
• Led the Patriot League in overall blocks per game (1.8) and blocks per game in conference games (2.2).
• Ranked 14th in the Patriot League in offensive rebounds per game (1.5) in overall games.
• In conference games, Kelly ranked 13th in offensive rebounds (1.6) and 19th in rebounding (4.4).
• Ended his junior season ranked fourth in school history with 112 career blocked shots.
• Came off the bench in the season opener against Michigan State to score six points with three rebounds in 19 minutes in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 14.
• Had six points in 11 minutes off the bench at Notre Dame on Nov. 16.
• Grabbed a season-high six rebounds in Navy's win over Binghamton on Nov. 23.
• Missed the Saint Francis University game on Nov. 29 with a knee injury.
• After missing the Saint Francis U game, returned and started against Penn on Dec. 3, tallying four points, six rebounds, two blocks and one assist in 27 minutes.
• Had eight points and four boards in 22 minutes against The Citadel on Dec. 6.
• Scored nine points, had four rebounds and four blocks in Navy's win over Loyola on Dec. 31.
• Had six points and seven rebounds in Navy's win at Lafayette on Jan. 3.
• Posted eight points, six rebounds and two steals in 26 minutes off the bench in Navy's 75-66 win at Army on Jan. 10.
• Scored eight points and went 6-of-6 from the free throw line against Holy Cross on Jan. 24.
• Had eight points and three rebounds in Navy's win over American on Jan. 28.
• Had three blocks and two dunks against Lafayette on Jan. 31.
• Started in Navy's Star Game win over Army on Feb. 7 and had five points, seven rebounds, a career-high four assists and four blocks.
• Had nine points, four rebounds and three blocks against Bucknell on Feb. 11
• Scored 12 points and had five rebounds and two blocks, including one on Navy's final defensive stand in a win over Colgate on Feb. 14.
• Scored 11 points with five rebounds and three blocks in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Feb. 22.
• Tallied eight points, a season-high eight rebounds and four blocks against American on Feb. 25.
• Had a season-high 14 points, five rebounds and three blocks in 30 minutes in Navy's win over Loyola on Feb. 28.
• Blocked a career-high eight shots, scored a team-high 13 points and had seven rebounds in Navy's Patriot League Tournament win over Army on March 3.
• The eight blocks set a Navy Patriot League Tournament record for a game and for a season, while his 15 blocks in his career in tournament games is also a school tournament record.
• Scored in double-digits in four of Navy's last seven games.
• Started 12 games and was the first substitute to enter the game in 16 contests.
• Led the team with 12 dunks in 2014-15.
• Was 10-0 in winning the opening tip during the 2014-15 season.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE:
Played in all 30 games with 21 starts.
Averaged 5.0 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 blocked shots in 20.5 minutes per game.
Led Navy in field goal percentage with a .496 shooting percentage.
Ranked fourth in the Patriot League in blocked shots per game (1.5) and was 17th in rebounding (4.3).
Led the team in rebounding in six games.
Had a double-double against Saint Francis U on Nov. 11 with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
Totaled six points, eight rebounds and five blocks in just 15 minutes against Goucher on Nov. 13.
Scored 12 points and pulled down six rebounds in Navy's 68-50 win at Binghamton on Nov. 16
Tallied six points, nine rebounds, three assists and three blocks in Navy's 79-57 win over Army in the Star Game on Feb. 8.
Had a career-high six blocks against Bucknell on Feb. 12. Also had eight points, four rebounds and two assists against the Bison.
Posted a career-high 19 points and had 10 rebounds against Lehigh on Feb. 19. Kelly had three dunks and was 8-of-10 from the floor.
Totaled four points, seven rebounds and five blocked shots against Colgate in the Patriot League First Round on March 3.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN:
Kelly had a strong freshman year in which he showed outstanding development from the beginning of the season to the end. He appeared in all 31 games with 12 starts (started last 10 games), averaging 2.7 points per game, 3.4 rebounds per game and 0.3 blocks per game while shooting 53.1 percent from the field.
However, in Patriot League games, Kelly averaged 3.6 points per game and 4.2 rebounds per game in 21.5 minutes per game.
In the last 10 games of the year, Kelly averaged 5.1 points per game and 5.5 rebounds per game. He produced his first career double-double with an 11-point, 10-rebound, three-assist effort against Lehigh.
He then scored six points with 13 rebounds in a win over American. The 13 rebounds are the seventh most by a freshman in school history and the equaled the most for a freshman since Alex Kohnen had 17 in Feb. 1993. It was the second-highest freshman rebounding total in a game since the Vernon Butler era (1983), behind Kohnen's 17.
Recorded first career double-figure scoring game at Monmouth, tallying 10 points on 5-of-5 shooting with three rebounds in just 13 minutes. The five field goals made without a miss were the fourth most by a freshman in school history.
Also had a strong game against Colgate, scoring eight points with seven rebounds and three blocked shots in 32 minutes of action. The three blocked shots tied for the fourth most by a freshman in school history.
A 2011 graduate of Lenape High School, Kelly spent the 2012 season at the Hun School in Princeton, N.J.
Lettered twice at Lenape, leading the team to the 2011 Olympic Conference co-championship.
Was the South Jersey vs. Philly "Battle Over the Bridge" MVP, a North-South New Jersey All-Star and a South Jersey All-Star selection as a senior.
Served as the team captain at both Lenape and the Hun School.
Averaged 8.2 points per game, 8.3 rebounds per game and 3.1 blocks per game in his one year at the Hun School.
Was a member of the U.S. Army JROTC, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, won the American Legion Scholarship Excellence medal and Exceptional Leadership Award.
Son of Willie and Pamela Kelly, and he comes from a long line of basketball players and college athletes. Father, Willie, played basketball at Pittsburgh from 1973-76; uncle, Louis, played at Pittsburgh in 1973-74; uncle, Greg, played at Cheney University and uncle, Vincent Gumbs, played football at Cheney University.
Majoring in political science.
# GO NAVY #