Navy's seniors honored at the team banquet.
Navy had an overall record of 19-14 in 2015-16.
Mids rally from 19 points down but can't finish off Mountain Hawks.
Navy will host Lafayette in Patriot League First Round on Tuesday.
Dunbar, Kelly and Knorr to be recognized.
Navy men's basketball head coach Ed DeChellis sits down with Pete Medhurst to discuss the 2012-13 basketball season.
Navy men's basketball highlights from its 69-59 win over Bryant on Dec. 10, 2012.
The Navy men's basketball team defeated Monmouth, 85-66, in West Long Branch, N.J., on Dec. 5, 2012.
Watch Kendall Knorr and Ed DeChellis discuss Navy's 54-49 win over IPFW on Nov. 28, 2012.
Navy highlights from its 54-49 victory over IPFW on November 28, 2012.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Bucknell on Feb. 27, 2016. The game was Senior Day for Will Kelly, Tilman Dunbar and Kendall Knorr.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Lafayette on March 1, 2016 in the Patriot League Tournament First Round.
Photos of Navy at Lehigh in the Patriot League Tournament on March 3, 2016. Photos by Brent Hugo/Lehigh Athletics.
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy game from Feb. 20, 2016.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2012-13 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 NAAA Athlete of the Week (12/2)
2012-13 Patriot League Rookie of the Week (12/3)
2015-16 - SENIOR:
• Team captain for the 2015-16 season.
• Started 32 of Navy's 33 games and averaged 14.0 minutes.
• Knocked down 17 3-pointers.
• Had 35 assists and 20 steals.
• Averaged 3.0 points and 1.9 rebounds.
• Played in 109 career games with 78 games started.
• Had five points and a season-high seven rebounds in Navy's win at USC Upstate on Nov. 19.
• Poured in a career-high 18 points in Navy's win at UMBC on Nov. 25. Knocked down four 3-pointers in the game. He was 7-of-12 from the floor.
• Scored nine points in Navy's win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Tallied nine points in Navy's win over Penn on Dec. 2.
• Scored 11 points on 3-of-4 shooting on 3-pointers in Navy's 87-61 win over Lafayette on Jan. 16. Made three 3-pointers in the game's first six minutes.
• Knocked down a pair of 3-pointers for six points in Navy's win at Lafayette on Feb. 13.
• Played a season-high 26 minutes against Army on Feb. 20 and knocked down a 3-pointer and had six rebounds.
• Missed the American game on Jan. 27 with an injury.
• Received Naval Aviation as his service assignment.
• Received the team's Kevin Sinnett Academic Achievement Award.
2014-15 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 20 games with 16 games started.
• Averaged 4.2 points and 3.1 rebounds in 21.7 minutes per game.
• Ranked second on the team in free-throw percentage at .833 (20-of-24).
• Missed 12 games due to injury, including the first 11 of the season with a knee injury.
• Made his season debut in Navy's win over Towson on Dec. 22, logging eight minutes.
• Earned his first start of the season against Loyola on Dec. 31. Scored six points and grabbed four rebounds in 24 minutes in the Navy victory.
• Scored nine points and had three rebounds in a season-high 31 minutes in Navy's win at Lafayette on Jan. 3.
• Hit two 3-pointers for six points against Boston U. on Jan. 7.
• Scored a season-high 17 points in Navy's 75-66 win over Army on Jan. 10.
• Knorr went 11-of-13 from the free throw line in the last three minutes to seal the win at Army.
• Knorr's 17 points were a team-high and he also grabbed five rebounds against Army.
• Scored 11 points by going 3-of-4 from the field and was 5-of-5 on free throws at Bucknell on Jan. 14.
• Had six rebounds and five assists against Colgate on Jan. 17.
• Pulled down a team-high eight rebounds at Lehigh on Jan. 21.
• Scored six points and had five rebounds against Holy Cross on Jan. 24.
• Tallied six points, three rebounds and three assists against Boston U. on Feb. 4.
• Scored five points and grabbed four boards against Colgate on Feb. 14.
• Missed the Patriot League Tournament Quarterfinal game with a concussion.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE:
Played in all 30 games and made 27 starts.
Averaged 5.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists in 22.4 minutes per game.
Led Navy in scoring in two games, led the team in rebounding in five games and in assists in four games.
Ranked third in the team with 22 3-pointers made.
Scored nine points and had six rebounds and three assists in Navy's season opener against Towson on Nov. 8.
Scored 11 points and had eight boards and two steals in Navy's 68-50 win at Binghamton on Nov. 16.
Scored 17 points and had seven rebounds and six assists in Navy's 67-59 win over Maryland Eastern Shore on Nov. 26. Scored seven points in the final 22.5 seconds to seal the win.
Was named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his performance against Maryland Eastern Shore.
Scored 13 points and had four rebounds, two assists and two steals in Navy's 79-74 win over The Citadel on Dec. 4.
Posted 12 points, six rebounds, three assists and three steals in a career-high 38 minutes against Bryant on Dec. 14.
Scored in double figures for the fourth straight game when he tallied 13 points and six rebounds against Northern Kentucky on Dec. 21.
Helped Navy post a 79-57 win over Army in the Star Game on Feb. 8 with 17 points, eight assists and five rebounds. Was 6-of-8 from the floor against Army.
Pulled down a career-high nine rebounds against Colgate on Feb. 15 in Navy's 71-61 victory.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN:
Knorr had a strong freshman season, appearing in 27 games with three starts and averaging 5.8 points per game, 2.6 rebounds per game and 0.6 assists per game while sporting a 1.50 (15:10) assist-to-turnover ratio.
His 31 three-pointers were the eighth most in a season by a freshman in school history and ranked fifth by a Patriot League freshman.
Scored 13 points while making three-of-six three-pointers in his first career game. Scored 10 points in a 19-0 run right before halftime, including a trifecta at the halftime buzzer, to give Navy a 45-24 halftime advantage.
Averaged 11.6 points per game in a five-game span from November 28 to December 10. Tallied a career-high 15 points against IPFW and Bryant and added 14 points against Monmouth and Mount St. Mary's.
Scored 13 of Navy's 18 points in a 18-6 second-half run to lift the Midshipmen to a win over IPFW. In that contest, he went 6-of-6 from the field, the most field goals made by a freshman without a miss in school history. Was named the Patriot League Rookie of the Week for that performance.
Then, in the second meeting against IPFW, he started out 3-of-3 from the field, meaning that he made his first nine shots in two games against the Mastodons.
Began his career by making his first 16 free throw attempts before missing against Bryant. Knorr shot 86.7 percent from the free throw line, the top percentage by a Patriot League freshman and the sixth-best percentage in the country by a freshman (min. 23 GP, 20 minutes per game and 30 free throw attempts).
In the last two games of the season, both against Bucknell, Knorr averaged 6.0 points per game, 5.0 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game. He had career highs in rebounds (8) and assists (4) in the regular-season final against the Bison.
Missed four games with a dislocated shoulder and then had offseason surgery.
Knorr had an outstanding career, graduating from Concord High School in 2012 and lettering four times at Concord, leading his team to four conference and sectional titles and a pair of regional titles.
As a senior, was the conference Player of the Year, an all-county selection, made the all-regional team and served as the team captain after averaging 17.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 3.2 steals per game.
A two-time all-conference selection and was named the 2011 Christmas Tournament MVP.
Tallied a career-high 33 points in a game Hickory Ridge, the school he was set to attend before moving into the Concord school district.
Scored over 1,000 points during his career.
Competed in the Carolinas All-Star Basketball Classic, an all-star game between North Carolina and South Carolina and on the three-point contest at the event.
As a sophomore, Knorr helped the team to the NCHSAA Class 3A finals, where it lost to Rocky Mount.
A member of National Honor Society, National Technical Honor Society, Keystone Club and the CHS D.R.E.A.M. Team.
Son of David and Kristie Knorr. Brother, Stephen, played football at Gardner Webb and sister, Nicole, played soccer at Pfieffer University.
Grandfather, Craig Kintzel, was a Navy fighter pilot, serving in California and the Pacific from 1960 to 1965 flying off the aircraft carrier USS Oriskany.
Has been named to the Commandant's List twice.
Majoring in economics.
# GO NAVY #