Smith scores 20 points, Venturini surpasses 1,000-point mark.
Senior returns from five-game absence to tally 17 points, six rebounds and six assists.
Mids to honor four senior student-athletes during a pregame ceremony.
Navy is coming off a comeback win at Colgate.
Mids seeking series split with the Raiders.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Holy Cross.
Photo gallery of the Navy men's basketball game against Colgate on Jan. 17.
USATSI Photos Men's basketball -- 1/10/15
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-47 win over Loyola on Dec. 31, 2014.
Navy vs. Army (USATSI)
2014-15 – SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 21 games and made one start.
• Averaged 1.2 points and 1.0 rebounds in 7.2 minutes per game.
• Missed the first 11 games of the season due to a broken jaw suffered in a preseason practice.
• Made his season debut in Navy’s win over Towson on Dec. 22 with four points in 12 minutes.
• Scored four points and had a season-high three rebounds in Navy's win over Army on Jan. 10. Went 2-of-4 from the field.
• Logged 13 minutes against Colgate on Jan. 17.
• Made the first start of his career at Lehigh on Jan. 21, playing a season-high 19 minutes.
• Played 10 minutes at American on Feb. 25.
• Played seven minutes and grabbed two rebounds in Navy's win over Army in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on March 3.
• Scored two points and had two rebounds in seven minutes against Colgate in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on March 5.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 28 games as a freshman.
Averaged 2.3 points and 1.6 rebounds in 10.2 minutes per game.
Scored 12 points and had seven rebounds in Navy's 73-58 win over UMBC on Nov. 23. Brown was 6-of-8 from the free throw line against UMBC.
Scored 15 points and had five rebounds in 21 minutes against Army on Jan. 11. Was 6-of-8 from the floor and made two 3-pointers.
Played a season-high 25 minutes against Bucknell on Jan. 15, helping Navy to a 62-61 win.
Had four points and five rebounds against Colgate on Jan. 18.
Averaged 23 minutes per game in the three-game stretch against Army, Bucknell and Colgate.
Scored six points on two 3-pointers in Navy's 71-61 win over Colgate on Feb. 15.
Brown earned four letters in basketball at Hatboro-Horsham High School, where he graduated in 2013.
Led team to a share of the Continental Conference title in 2013 a 17-8 record.
Named the county player of the year as a senior after averaging 19.7 points.
Three-time team captain.
A 1,000-point career scorer.
Scored 34 points in a win over Souderton during his senior year.
Son of Michael and Bridget Brown.
Majoring in economics.
Played AAU basketball with Navy classmate Tim Abruzzo.