Navy is seeking a seventh straight road win.
Navy has won six straight true road games.
Navy is now tied for second in the Patriot League standings.
Anderson scores his 1,000th career point.
Mids looking to move to 2-2 on the season.
2016-17 Game-by-Game Statistics
2017-18 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 21 games and averaged 9.0 minutes.
• Averaged 2.4 points and 2.1 rebounds.
• Totaled 50 points and 44 rebounds.
• Shot .581 from the floor (18-of-31).
• Shot .933 from the free throw line on the season (14-of-15).
• In his first time in the rotation in his career, scored six points with four rebounds in 11 minutes in Navy’s win over Pitt in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 10.
• Scored seven points with four rebounds in a career-high 17 minutes against Penn on Nov. 15. Also had a blocked shot and an and-1.
• Scored eight points in eight minutes at FGCU on Nov. 25. Was 2-of-2 from the floor and 4-of-4 from the free throw line.
• Came off the bench to make key contributions down the stretch in Navy’s 71-69 win over Lafayette on Feb. 14. Pulled down four rebounds and had four points, all in the final 12 minutes of the game. Made two one-and-one free throws with 52 seconds left in the game after grabbing a defensive rebound.
• Scored a career-high 12 points with a career-best eight rebounds in Navy’s win at Boston U. on Feb. 17. Also matched his career-high of 17 minutes played. Lewis was 4-of-5 from the field and 4-of-4 at the free throw line. He had five offensive rebounds in the game.
2016-17 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in five games.
• Played a total of 16 minutes for an average of 3.2.
• Scored two points on the season.
• Made his career debut against Washington College on Nov. 13.
• Scored first career basket against UNCG on Nov. 20.
• Played a season-high six minutes against Furman on Dec. 3.
• Logged three minutes against Boston U. on Jan 5, tallying one rebound and one assist.
• Also competed with the Navy Basketball Development Team in 2016-17.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN:
• Competed on the Navy Basketball Development Team.
• Earned four letters in basketball at Milton High School, graduating in 2014.
• Helped Milton to a Georgia state championship in 2012.
• Milton won regional titles in 2011 and 2012.
• Team MVP as a senior in 2014, averaging 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds.
• Two-time all-region honoree (2013 and 2014).
• Named to the City of Palms All-Tournament Team in 2013.
• Averaged 12.2 points as a junior.
• Took part in community service projects, including Sleeping Bag Night, canned food collection and volunteering at a homeless shelter.
• Played high school basketball with Evan Nolte (Virginia) and Jalyn Patterson (LSU).
• Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, Rhode Island during the 2014-15 academic year.
• Son of Mo and Christalyn Lewis.
• Father, Mo, played 13 seasons as a linebacker for the New York Jets.
• Father was a three-time Pro Bowler and a First-Team All-Pro in 1998.
• Father was a three-year starting linebacker and defensive captain at Georgia.
• Mother, Christalyn, was a starter on three high school championship teams in Milledgeville, Ga.
• Has a younger brother, Chris, who plays basketball at Harvard.
• Majoring in quantitative economics.