Dulin leads Navy with 20 points.
Mids to host the Shoremen for the second straight season.
Mids looking to move to 2-2 on the season.
Quick turnaround for the Mids after Veterans Classic victory.
Dulin and Anderson lead Mids with 33 combined points
USATSI Gallery - Navy at Miami
USATSI Photos from Navy men's basketball vs. Pitt - Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - JUNIOR:
• Played in all 32 games as the team's backup point guard.
• Averaged 10.8 minutes.
• Averaged 1.7 points, 1.1 assists and 1.0 rebounds.
• Had 10 steals on the season.
• Made nine 3-pointers.
• Played 15 minutes off the bench against Ohio State in the season-opening Veterans Classic on Nov. 11.
• Scored a career-best 13 points against Washington College in 20 minutes on Nov. 13.
• Was 5-of-6 from the field and 3-of-3 on 3-pointers against Washington College.
• Scored five points against Hartford on Dec. 22 with one assist and one steal.
• Played in a career-high 25 minutes against Holy Cross on Jan. 2 with two points, four assists and one rebound.
• Scored five points on a fastbreak layup and a 3-pointer against Loyola on Jan. 11. Also had two rebounds and an assist in just seven minutes.
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 32 games as a backup point guard.
• Averaged 8.4 minutes, 0.9 assists and 0.5 points.
• Had a career high six assists against zero turnovers in 12 minutes against Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Played a career-high 18 minutes in Navy's win over IPFW Nov. 29.
• Dished out five assists against zero turnovers against USC Upstate on Dec. 14.
• Made a 3-pointer against Bucknell on Dec. 30 in 15 minutes.
• Made a buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the first half in Navy's win over Loyola on Jan. 13.
• Had three assists against zero turnovers in 15 minutes in Navy's win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Dished out two assists in Navy's win at Lafayette on Feb. 13.
• Had a career-high five field goal attempts against Lehigh in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on March 3.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in 11 games as a freshman with one start.
• Averaged 1.4 points in 7.5 minutes per game.
• Made career debut at Notre Dame on Nov. 16, logging six minutes.
• Logged 11 minutes against Northeastern on Nov. 22 and dished out two assists and had one steal.
• Played a season-high 13 minutes and had two points and two assists against Saint Francis U on Nov. 29.
• Made his first career start against Penn on Dec. 3, scoring six points on two 3-pointers.
• Scored a season-high seven points at Holy Cross on Jan. 24. Was 2-of-2 from the floor and knocked down a 3-pointer in 12 minutes of action.
Earned three letters in basketball at Memphis University School, where he graduated in 2013.
Two-time Tennessee All-State honoree.
Three-time all-city honoree.
Three-time team captain.
Won a Real Deal in the Rock championship in 2012 with his AAU team, M33M.
Former AAU teammate with the M33M and Memphis YOMCA programs with Jarnell Stokes (Tennessee/Memphis Grizzlies), Shaq Goodwin (Memphis), Austin Nichols (Virginia), Demetrius Dyson (UMass) and Josh Jones (Richmond).
Also recruited by Belmont.
Lettered in football once and soccer once at Memphis University School.
Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School during the 2013-14 academic year.
Son of Jim and Patti Fox.
Developed ball-handling skills by playing one-on-three games against his three older brothers.
• Fox's grandfather, Herbert John Fox, served in the Marine Corps during World War II and took part in three major island invasions.
• Majoring in quantitative economics.