Game will be televised on CBS Sports Network.
Abdullah leads Navy with 19 points.
Navy wins its fifth straight road game.
Navy has won five straight games at Christl Arena.
Freshman Cam Davis scores a career-high 18 points.
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 28 games with six starts.
• Started six of the first eight games of the season.
• Led Navy in scoring three times.
• Scored in double-figures five times.
• Averaged 4.0 points in 13.4 minutes per game.
• Ranked fourth on the team with 21 made 3-pointers.
• Scored 10 points in 26 minutes in season-opener against Ohio State on Nov. 11. Knocked down two 3-pointers.
• Made his first career start against Washington College on Nov. 13. Scored eight points on two 3-pointers and had three rebounds and two assists in 23 minutes.
• Scored a career-high and team-best 15 points against High Point on Nov. 19 in his second career start. Knocked down three 3-pointers.
• Matched his career-high with a team-best 15 points with three rebounds and three assists against UMBC on Nov. 23.
• Totaled 11 points and made three 3-pointers in Navy's win over Penn on Nov. 26.
• Scored a team-high 13 points with three 3-pointers against Furman on Dec. 3.
• Scored nine points on three 3-pointers against Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Tallied seven points in Navy's win at Loyola on Jan. 11.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN:
• Led all Navy freshmen with 14 games played and 49 minutes played.
• Scored 12 points on the season for an average of 0.9.
• Scored his first collegiate point on a 3-pointer against Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Scored a season-high five points on 2-of-2 shooting in Navy's win over UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Made a 3-pointer against USC Upstate on Dec. 14.
• Made one free throw against Bucknell on Dec. 30 in his Patriot League debut.
• Played a season-high seven minutes on three occasions against Florida, USC Upstate and Bucknell.
• Earned four letters in basketball at Henrico High School, graduating in 2015.
• Helped lead team to Virginia state championships in 2013 and 2015.
• Team was 30-2 in 2013 and 28-1 in 2015.
• Henrico also won regional titles in 2013 and 2015 and won four straight conference championships.
• Had a career record of 108-13.
• Earned Virginia 5A All-State First-Team honors in 2015.
• Two-time all-region and two-time all-conference honoree.
• Two-time team captain.
• Two-time conference all-academic honoree.
• Averaged 14.2 points as a junior and 14.0 as a senior.
• Team was a state runner-up in 2014.
• Hit 65 3-pointers as a junior.
• Played AAU basketball on Team Loaded.
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Was a National Society of High School Scholar.
• Delegate of the Superintendent's Student Congress.
• Completed the International Baccalaureate MYP and DP programs at Henrico.
• Son of Ronnell Pearson and Nicole Gore.
• Majoring in political science.