Navy to kick off the 2017-18 season by hosting the fourth annual Veterans Classic
Navy finishes the regular season at 15-15 overall and 10-8 in the Patriot League.
Sophomore George Kiernan scores career-high 18 points.
Navy evens its conference record at 3-3.
Anderson and Dulin combine for 29 points and 14 rebounds.
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 28 games with six starts.
• Started six of the first eight games of the season.
• Led Navy in scoring three times.
• Scored in double-figures five times.
• Averaged 4.0 points in 13.4 minutes per game.
• Ranked fourth on the team with 21 made 3-pointers.
• Scored 10 points in 26 minutes in season-opener against Ohio State on Nov. 11. Knocked down two 3-pointers.
• Made his first career start against Washington College on Nov. 13. Scored eight points on two 3-pointers and had three rebounds and two assists in 23 minutes.
• Scored a career-high and team-best 15 points against High Point on Nov. 19 in his second career start. Knocked down three 3-pointers.
• Matched his career-high with a team-best 15 points with three rebounds and three assists against UMBC on Nov. 23.
• Totaled 11 points and made three 3-pointers in Navy's win over Penn on Nov. 26.
• Scored a team-high 13 points with three 3-pointers against Furman on Dec. 3.
• Scored nine points on three 3-pointers against Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Tallied seven points in Navy's win at Loyola on Jan. 11.
2015-16 - FRESHMAN:
• Led all Navy freshmen with 14 games played and 49 minutes played.
• Scored 12 points on the season for an average of 0.9.
• Scored his first collegiate point on a 3-pointer against Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Scored a season-high five points on 2-of-2 shooting in Navy's win over UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Made a 3-pointer against USC Upstate on Dec. 14.
• Made one free throw against Bucknell on Dec. 30 in his Patriot League debut.
• Played a season-high seven minutes on three occasions against Florida, USC Upstate and Bucknell.
• Earned four letters in basketball at Henrico High School, graduating in 2015.
• Helped lead team to Virginia state championships in 2013 and 2015.
• Team was 30-2 in 2013 and 28-1 in 2015.
• Henrico also won regional titles in 2013 and 2015 and won four straight conference championships.
• Had a career record of 108-13.
• Earned Virginia 5A All-State First-Team honors in 2015.
• Two-time all-region and two-time all-conference honoree.
• Two-time team captain.
• Two-time conference all-academic honoree.
• Averaged 14.2 points as a junior and 14.0 as a senior.
• Team was a state runner-up in 2014.
• Hit 65 3-pointers as a junior.
• Played AAU basketball on Team Loaded.
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Was a National Society of High School Scholar.
• Delegate of the Superintendent's Student Congress.
• Completed the International Baccalaureate MYP and DP programs at Henrico.
• Son of Ronnell Pearson and Nicole Gore.
• Majoring in political science.