Navy will be the No. 3 seed for the upcoming Patriot League Tournament.
Navy is seeking its 20th win of the season.
Abdullah leads Navy with 19 points.
Navy is seeking a seventh straight road win.
Senior earns his third career conference weekly award.
USATSI Photos from Navy men's basketball vs. Pitt - Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
• 2017-18 Preseason All-Patriot League Team
• 2017-18 Senior CLASS Finalist
• 2017-18 Patriot League Player of the Week (Feb. 19)
• 2016-17 All-Patriot League Second Team
• 2016-17 Patriot League Player of the Week (Jan. 23)
• 2016-17 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Jan. 23)
• 2016-17 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Dec. 12)
• 2016-17 HPU Tournament All-Tournament Team
• 2015-16 Patriot League Player of the Week (Jan. 11)
• 2015-16 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Jan. 4)
• 2015-16 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Dec. 7)
• 2015-16 Spartan Showcase Most Outstanding Player
• 2015-16 Spartan Showcase All-Tournament Team
2016-17 - JUNIOR:
• Named to the All-Patriot League Second Team.
• Led Navy in scoring for the second straight season at 12.2 points per game.
• Scored a total of 365 points on the season.
• Ranked second on the team in rebounding (4.4).
• Ranked second on the team in assists (2.9) and was second in steals (1.2).
• Ranked in the top-20 of the Patriot League in scoring, rebounding and assists.
• Scored in double-figures a team-best 22 times in 2016-17.
• Played in 30 games with 27 starts.
• Scored 11 points with team-high totals of seven rebounds and six assists against Ohio State in the Veterans Classic on Nov. 11. Played team-high 34 minutes.
• Named to the HPU Tournament All-Tournament Team after averaging 14 points, five rebounds and two assists in his three games in High Point (Nov. 18-20).
• Scored 10 points against North Dakota State on Nov. 18.
• Tallied 12 points with seven rebounds against High Point on Nov. 19.
• Poured in a game-high 19 points against UNCG on Nov. 20. Shot 6-of-11 from the field and 7-of-8 from the free throw line. Also had six rebounds.
• Scored the go-ahead layup with 16 seconds remaining and then took a game-saving offensive charge with 1.4 seconds left in Navy's 70-68 win over Penn on Nov. 26. Scored a team-high 15 points against Penn with five rebounds.
• Scored 14 points with six rebounds against Charleston on Dec. 1.
• Scored the go-ahead layup with 13 seconds left in Navy's 25-point comeback win over Bryant on Dec. 6. Made a free throw with six seconds left to seal the win. Scored nine points and matched a career-high with eight rebounds against Bryant.
• Poured in 21 points in Navy's win over Columbia on Dec. 9. Also had five rebounds and three assists. Went 7-of-10 from the field.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his play in Navy's wins over Bryant and Columbia.
• Scored 12 points with eight rebounds and three assists against Bucknell on Dec. 30. Led Navy in scoring, rebounding and assists against the Bison.
• Tallied a team-best 10 points against Boston U. on Jan. 5.
• Scored 14 points, going 8-of-9 from the free throw line, with six rebounds and three assists in a win over Colgate on Jan. 8.
• Scored 15 points with seven rebounds, five assists and two steals in win at Loyola in Jan. 11. Went 5-of-5 from the free throw line.
• Had a sound all-around game of seven points, six rebounds and six assists with only one turnover in 23 minutes in Navy's win at Lafayette on Jan. 14.
• Scored 11 points with five rebounds and four assists in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18. Scored the go-ahead bucket during a 21-3 run that brought Navy back from a nine-point deficit.
• Scored career-high 30 points in Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21. Was 8-of-19 from the floor and 13-of-17 from the free throw line. Also had six rebounds, five assists and his first career dunk.
• Overcame the stomach flu in the game against Army.
• The 30 points against Army marked the first time a Navy player scored 30 points in the Ed DeChellis era (sixth season).
• Named the Patriot League Player of the Week and the NAAA Athlete of the Week on Jan. 23 for his play in Navy's wins over Army and Lehigh.
• Tallied 10 points with four rebounds and four assists in Navy's win over American on Jan. 25.
• Scored 15 points in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Jan. 28 with a career-high six steals and a career-high three 3-pointers. Also matched his career-high of six assists in the game and had four rebounds.
• Scored 13 points with four rebounds and three assists in win at Boston U. on Feb. 2.
• Tallied 11 points in Navy's win over Lafayette on Feb. 11 with two 3-pointers, five rebounds, three steals and two assists.
• Scored 12 points with three assists against Army on Feb. 18.
• Scored team-high 17 points with six rebounds against American on Feb. 22.
• Scored 12 points with three assists at Bucknell on Feb. 25.
• Scored 21 points on 8-of-17 shooting with four rebounds, two steals and two assists in a season-high 36 minutes against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals on March 5.
• Will enter his senior season with 932 career points scored.
• Received the Naval Academy's inaugural Community Service Athlete of the Year Award.
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE:
• Averaged a team-best 13.2 points and was second on the team with 2.6 assists.
• Averaged 4.0 rebounds.
• Ranked second on the team with 30.3 minutes played per game.
• Started all 33 games during the 2015-16 season.
• Scored over 20 points five times and scored in double-figures 24 times.
• Scored in double figures in each of the last eight games of the season.
• Ranked 12th in the Patriot League in scoring (13.2), seventh in field goal percentage (.498) and 10th in assists (2.6).
• Scored 435 points on the season and was the first Mid to score over 400 points in a season since Jordan Sugars in 2011.
• Scored 21 points in 35 minutes against Charleston on Nov. 16. Was 7-of-13 from the floor and 6-of-6 from the free throw line. Also had six rebounds.
• Tallied 18 points with six rebounds and five assists in Navy's win over USC Upstate on Nov. 19. Scored eight straight points for Navy down the stretch in the second half.
• Scored 13 points with five boards in Navy's win over Goucher on Nov. 22.
• Tallied 14 points with four rebounds and four assists in 31 minutes against UNCG on Nov. 27.
• Had 12 points and four rebounds in Navy's win over Jacksonville at the Spartan Showcase on Nov. 28.
• Scored 15 points with three rebounds in win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Selected as the Spartan Showcase's Most Outstanding Player and was named to the all-tournament team for averaging 13.5 points and 4.0 rebounds in Navy's four wins in the classic.
• Posted 11 points with five boards in win over Penn on Dec. 2. Scored a go-ahead layup with 43 seconds left and then hit two free throws with 16 seconds left to seal the win.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his play against Penn.
• Tallied 10 points with six rebounds in Navy's win at VMI on Dec. 12.
• Had eight points and four assists in Navy's win over Furman on Dec. 22.
• Scored a team-high 19 points on 7-of-9 shooting at Bucknell on Dec. 30.
• Tallied a team-best 16 points with five rebounds and three assists in win over Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his performances against Bucknell and Holy Cross.
• Scored 16 points on 6-of-11 shooting in win at Boston U. on Jan. 6 with two 3-pointers.
• Scored 21 points in Navy's 71-68 overtime win at Colgate on Jan. 9. Was 8-of-14 from the floor and played 38 minutes.
• Named the Patriot League Player of the Week on Jan. 11 for his play in Navy's wins at Boston U. and Colgate.
• Tallied eight points and four rebounds in Navy's 60-52 win over Loyola on Jan. 13.
• Scored nine points with a career-high six assists in Navy's 87-61 win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Tallied 12 points, a season-high eight rebounds and five assists in Navy's 69-64 win over Lehigh on Jan. 20.
• Scored 10 points with five rebounds, four assists and two steals in 34 minutes against American on Jan. 27.
• Poured in a career-best 25 points on 9-of-11 free throw shooting and matched his career-best with eight rebounds in a career-high 41 minutes in Navy's overtime loss to Holy Cross on Jan. 30.
• Tallied 12 points with five boards in Star Game win at Army West Point on Feb. 1.
• Scored 18 points with four rebounds in win at Loyola on Feb. 10.
• Posted 10 points and five rebounds in Navy's 15-point comeback win at Lafayette on Feb. 13.
• Scored 16 points with four assists against Lafayette on Feb. 17.
• Tallied 20 points with five rebounds in 36 minutes vs. Army West Point on Feb. 20.
• Scored 11 points with four rebounds and two assists against American on Feb. 24.
• Posted 12 points with five assists against Bucknell on Feb. 27.
• Poured in 21 points with four rebounds, four assists and three steals in Navy's win over Lafayette in the Patriot League Tournament First Round on March 1.
• Scored 18 points against Lehigh in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on March 3.
• A tri-winner of the team's Paul Evans Most Improved Player Award.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in 31 games as a freshman with six starts.
• Averaged 4.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 16.1 minutes per game.
• Ranked sixth on the team and was the top freshman in minutes played (499).
• Played 20 minutes in the season opener against #18 Michigan State on Nov. 14 and had two points, three rebounds and one assist.
• Scored six points against Providence on Nov. 20 and had two rebounds.
• Tallied eight points and four rebounds against Saint Francis U on Nov. 29.
• Dished out four assists against Penn in 21 minutes on Dec. 3.
• Scored six points in 25 minutes against The Citadel on Dec. 6.
• Earned his first start of career in Navy's win over VMI on Dec. 9. Anderson had eight points and three rebounds.
• Had six points and seven rebounds in Navy's win over Towson on Dec. 22, while starting his third straight game.
• Had two points, five rebounds and two assists in Navy's win over Army on Feb. 7.
• Scored 11 points and had six rebounds off the bench against Bucknell on Feb. 11. Made five free throws against Bucknell.
• Grabbed a season-high eight rebounds against Lehigh on Feb. 18.
• Scored 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting and had six rebounds in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Feb. 22.
• Scored a season-high 14 points on 5-of-7 shooting and grabbed four rebounds in 25 minutes against American on Feb. 25.
• Scored nine points and grabbed seven rebounds in 23 minutes in Navy's win over Army in the Patriot League Tournament on March 3.
• Started the last three games of the season.
Earned three letters playing basketball at New Castle High School, where he graduated in 2013.
A Pennsylvania Class AAAA all-state first team honoree as a senior in 2013.
Averaged 20.2 points as a senior with 7.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
Was ranked second in Lawrence County in scoring as a senior.
A Pennsylvania Class AAA all-state third team selection as a junior in 2012.
Earned league and section MVP honors in 2012.
Led team to a league championship and a 29-1 record as a senior.
Led team to a 28-1 and league title as a junior.
New Castle became the first team in the league to win district titles with then-unbeaten records in back-to-back years.
Helped team to a 57-2 record in his final two seasons.
New Castle was 20-8 and won a sectional title in 2011 during his sophomore season.
Scored over 1,000 career points at New Castle.
Named the top combo guard in his class by the Pittsburgh Basketball Report in 2013.
Member of the National Honor Society.
Involved in peer leadership and extreme leadership groups at New Castle.
Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School during the 2013-14 academic year.
Son of Shawn and Angelique Anderson.
Sister, Tarina Nixon, played basketball at Southeast Missouri State, where she was a two-time All-Ohio Valley Conference honoree.
• Majoring in quantitative economics.
• Anderson co-founded the non-profit Forever Red Hurricanes with a high school classmate.
• One program under the Forever Red Hurricanes organization is the `Canes Coats for Kids, which solicits donations from the community to provide warm coats for children in need. There is also an annual coat drive at the New Castle Basketball Tip-Off Classic.
• Another program under the Forever Red Hurricanes is "Transitioning to Success," which is a mentor program that helps sixth-graders transition to seventh grade.