Navy recently handed out its team awards at year-end banquet.
Anderson leads Navy with 21 points.
Shawn Anderson leads Navy with 17 points.
Seniors will be recognized prior to the American game.
Navy can clinch a top-four seed in the Patriot League Tournament with a win.
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
Photo gallery of Navy's 67-55 win over Colgate on Jan. 8, 2017.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - SENIOR:
• Played in 24 games with five starts as a senior.
• Started the first three games of the season.
• Ranked sixth on the team in scoring at 4.8 points per game.
• Averaged 2.3 rebounds.
• Made 18 3-pointers on the season.
• Had a free throw percentage of .731 (19-of-26).
• Had 14 assists, 12 steals and five blocks.
• Averaged 14.5 minutes played.
• Scored a career-high 21 points and made seven field goals in Navy's win over Washington College on Nov. 13. Hit 3-pointers against Washington College.
• Tallied seven points and five rebounds against North Dakota State on Nov. 18.
• Knocked down two 3-pointers in the final three-and-a-half minutes of the first half in Navy's win at Loyola on Jan. 11. Totaled six points and three rebounds in nine minutes.
• Scored eight points with four rebounds in Navy's win over Lehigh on Jan. 18. Knocked down two 3-pointers in a span of 1:26 in the first half.
• Scored seven points and matched his career high of seven rebounds in win at Boston U. on Feb. 2.
• Scored a team-high 12 points with two 3-pointers in Navy's win over Loyola on Feb. 8. Hit back-to-back 3-pointers late in the first half to give Navy an eight-point halftime lead.
• Scored seven points in nine minutes in Navy's win over Lafayette on Feb. 11.
• Tallied eight points and four rebounds against Lehigh on Feb. 15. Knocked down two 3-pointers against the Mountain Hawks.
• Scored four points and had a dunk at Bucknell in the PL Semifinals on March 5.
• Made 71 career 3-pointers.
2015-16 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 30 games with one start.
• Averaged 6.6 points, 3.3 rebounds and a team-best 1.2 steals per game.
• Led Navy in 3-pointers made (40) and steals (35).
• Ranked eighth in the Patriot League in steals per game (1.2).
• Made his return after missing the entire 2014-15 season with an ACL injury.
• In his season debut against Goucher on Nov. 22, scored nine points in a 70-second span on a three-point play on a fastbreak layup and then 3-pointers on back-to-back possessions from opposite wings.
• Scored five points and hit a 3-pointer in Navy's win at UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Scored 10 points and knocked down two 3-pointers in 20 minutes in Navy's win over Jacksonville on Nov. 28.
• Hit two 3-pointers and a shot at the end of the first half for eight points in Navy's win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Scored 11 points and hit three 3-pointers in Navy's win over Penn on Dec. 2.
• Tallied nine points and six rebounds against #24 Oregon, a future Elite Eight team, in Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7.
• Scored 14 points on 3-of-7 shooting on 3-pointers in Navy's win at VMI on Dec. 12.
• Made a 3-pointer in the first eight games that he played in this season.
• Scored a career-high and game-high 16 points in Navy's win over Furman on Dec. 22. Also made five 3-pointers.
• Tallied 11 points and a team-high six rebounds against Bucknell on Dec. 30.
• Scored nine points and had six rebounds in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Posted 11 points with four rebounds and was 6-of-6 from the free throw line in Navy's win at Boston U. on Jan. 6.
• Scored nine points and had five rebounds in Navy's 71-68 OT win over Colgate on Jan. 9. Scored the game-tying jumper with 22 seconds left at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime.
• Had five points, five rebounds, three steals and two blocks in 29 minutes in Navy's win over Loyola on Jan. 13.
• Scored 11 points and made three 3-pointers and also had five rebounds in Navy's 87-61 win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Started his first career game against American on Jan. 27, hitting two 3-pointers and scoring eight points with five rebounds.
• Made a go-ahead basket to cap Navy's 15-point rally in its win at Lafayette on Feb. 13. Scored five points in the contest.
• Knocked down four 3-pointers to finish with 13 points, five rebounds, two assists and two blocks against Lehigh on Feb. 17.
• Played a career-high 31 minutes and grabbed a career-best seven rebounds in Navy's double-overtime loss to Army on Feb. 20.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE:
• Missed the 2014-15 season with a knee injury.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 13 games as a freshman.
Averaged 4.1 points and 2.3 rebounds in 12.9 minutes per game.
Did not see any action in 17 of Navy's first 19 games before breaking into the rotation for the final 11 games of the season.
Averaged 21.7 minutes over Navy's final three games of the season.
Scored 12 points and had six rebounds and three assists against Boston U. on Feb. 5 in a breakout game. Was 4-of-6 on 3-pointers against Boston U.
Played a season-high 27 minutes against Boston U. after playing just 22 minutes in four games over the first 21 games of the season.
Scored nine points and had three rebounds and two assists against Bucknell on Feb. 12. Made two 3-pointers against the Bison.
Had eight points and three rebounds in Navy's 71-61 win over Colgate on Feb. 15, sinking a pair of 3-pointers.
Tallied nine points with three rebounds against American on Feb. 26.
Had six points and six rebounds against Loyola on March 1 in the regular season finale.
Shot 13-of-36 on 3-pointers and his season percentage of .361 was the sixth-best by a freshman in school history.
Abruzzo lettered three times in basketball at Pennridge High School, graduating in 2012.
Graduated as Pennridge's all-time leading scorer with over 1,100 career points.
Also broke school records for career three-pointers (193) and single-season threes (73).
Scored a career-high 39 points in a game as a senior with a school-record nine three-pointers.
As a senior, earned league MVP honors and was named to the all-league first team while averaging 21.3 points.
Was also named the All-Intelligencer MVP and was a first-team selection by the Morning Call Newspaper.
Earned second-team all-league honors as a junior.
Led Pennridge to a league championship in 2011.
Also earned two letters in golf at Pennridge and earned all-league second-team honors in 2012.
Member of `Stand Tall' at Pennridge, a drug-free student group.
Named to the academic honor roll.
Spent the 2012-13 academic year at the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, Rhode Island.
Son of Joe and Lisa Abruzzo.
Majoring in political science.
Played AAU basketball with former Navy teammate Michael Brown.
• Abruzzo is a squad leader in the 19th Company at the Naval Academy.
• Two of Abruzzo's grandparents, Robert Leber and Donald Dimatteo, served in the U.S. Army.