Mids set to begin a two-game road trip.
Navy and Penn to meet for the 84th time in men's basketball.
Five players score in double figures for Navy.
The Class of 2017 learns their service assignments.
Navy looking to snap a three-game losing skid.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Ohio State game.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Lafayette on March 1, 2016 in the Patriot League Tournament First Round.
Photos of Navy at Lehigh in the Patriot League Tournament on March 3, 2016. Photos by Brent Hugo/Lehigh Athletics.
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy game from Feb. 20, 2016.
Photo gallery of Boston U. at Navy on Feb. 3, 2016.
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2015-16 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 30 games with one start.
• Averaged 6.6 points, 3.3 rebounds and a team-best 1.2 steals per game.
• Led Navy in 3-pointers made (40) and steals (35).
• Ranked eighth in the Patriot League in steals per game (1.2).
• Made his return after missing the entire 2014-15 season with an ACL injury.
• In his season debut against Goucher on Nov. 22, scored nine points in a 70-second span on a three-point play on a fastbreak layup and then 3-pointers on back-to-back possessions from opposite wings.
• Scored five points and hit a 3-pointer in Navy's win at UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Scored 10 points and knocked down two 3-pointers in 20 minutes in Navy's win over Jacksonville on Nov. 28.
• Hit two 3-pointers and a shot at the end of the first half for eight points in Navy's win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Scored 11 points and hit three 3-pointers in Navy's win over Penn on Dec. 2.
• Tallied nine points and six rebounds against #24 Oregon, a future Elite Eight team, in Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7.
• Scored 14 points on 3-of-7 shooting on 3-pointers in Navy's win at VMI on Dec. 12.
• Made a 3-pointer in the first eight games that he played in this season.
• Scored a career-high and game-high 16 points in Navy's win over Furman on Dec. 22. Also made five 3-pointers.
• Tallied 11 points and a team-high six rebounds against Bucknell on Dec. 30.
• Scored nine points and had six rebounds in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Posted 11 points with four rebounds and was 6-of-6 from the free throw line in Navy's win at Boston U. on Jan. 6.
• Scored nine points and had five rebounds in Navy's 71-68 OT win over Colgate on Jan. 9. Scored the game-tying jumper with 22 seconds left at the end of regulation to send the game to overtime.
• Had five points, five rebounds, three steals and two blocks in 29 minutes in Navy's win over Loyola on Jan. 13.
• Scored 11 points and made three 3-pointers and also had five rebounds in Navy's 87-61 win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Started his first career game against American on Jan. 27, hitting two 3-pointers and scoring eight points with five rebounds.
• Made a go-ahead basket to cap Navy's 15-point rally in its win at Lafayette on Feb. 13. Scored five points in the contest.
• Knocked down four 3-pointers to finish with 13 points, five rebounds, two assists and two blocks against Lehigh on Feb. 17.
• Played a career-high 31 minutes and grabbed a career-best seven rebounds in Navy's double-overtime loss to Army on Feb. 20.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE:
• Missed the 2014-15 season with a knee injury.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 13 games as a freshman.
Averaged 4.1 points and 2.3 rebounds in 12.9 minutes per game.
Did not see any action in 17 of Navy's first 19 games before breaking into the rotation for the final 11 games of the season.
Averaged 21.7 minutes over Navy's final three games of the season.
Scored 12 points and had six rebounds and three assists against Boston U. on Feb. 5 in a breakout game. Was 4-of-6 on 3-pointers against Boston U.
Played a season-high 27 minutes against Boston U. after playing just 22 minutes in four games over the first 21 games of the season.
Scored nine points and had three rebounds and two assists against Bucknell on Feb. 12. Made two 3-pointers against the Bison.
Had eight points and three rebounds in Navy's 71-61 win over Colgate on Feb. 15, sinking a pair of 3-pointers.
Tallied nine points with three rebounds against American on Feb. 26.
Had six points and six rebounds against Loyola on March 1 in the regular season finale.
Shot 13-of-36 on 3-pointers and his season percentage of .361 was the sixth-best by a freshman in school history.
Abruzzo lettered three times in basketball at Pennridge High School, graduating in 2012.
Graduated as Pennridge's all-time leading scorer with over 1,100 career points.
Also broke school records for career three-pointers (193) and single-season threes (73).
Scored a career-high 39 points in a game as a senior with a school-record nine three-pointers.
As a senior, earned league MVP honors and was named to the all-league first team while averaging 21.3 points.
Was also named the All-Intelligencer MVP and was a first-team selection by the Morning Call Newspaper.
Earned second-team all-league honors as a junior.
Led Pennridge to a league championship in 2011.
Also earned two letters in golf at Pennridge and earned all-league second-team honors in 2012.
Member of `Stand Tall' at Pennridge, a drug-free student group.
Named to the academic honor roll.
Spent the 2012-13 academic year at the Naval Academy Preparatory School in Newport, Rhode Island.
Son of Joe and Lisa Abruzzo.
Majoring in political science.
Played AAU basketball with former Navy teammate Michael Brown.
• Abruzzo is a squad leader in the 19th Company at the Naval Academy.
• Two of Abruzzo’s grandparents, Robert Leber and Donald Dimatteo, served in the U.S. Army.