Dulin scored the game-winning 3-pointer as time expired.
Navy has won five straight games against Lafayette.
Anderson scores game-high 24 points.
Army and Navy to meet for the 128th time in men's basketball.
Navy improves to 12-6 overall and 3-2 in Patriot League play.
USATSI Gallery - Navy at Miami
USATSI Photos from Navy men's basketball vs. Pitt - Friday, Nov. 10, 2017
Photo gallery of the Army-Navy Star Game on Feb. 18, 2017.
Photos of Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21, 2017
Photo gallery of Navy's 75-72 win over Lehigh on Jan. 18.
2015-16 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2016-17 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 32 games with 31 starts. Averaged 27.3 minutes.
• Led Navy and ranked third in the Patriot League in rebounds per game (7.7).
• Led the Patriot League in offensive rebounds per game (3.1).
• Ranked 36th in the NCAA in offensive rebounds per game (3.1).
• His 100 offensive rebounds on the season rank as the second-highest in a season at Navy since the statistic was first tracked in 1987.
• His 146 defensive rebounds were the seventh-most in a single season at Navy since 1987.
• His 246 total rebounds are the 12th-most in a single season at Navy all-time.
• Led Navy and ranked 10th in the Patriot League in defensive rebounds per game (4.6).
• Set a single-game school record with 11 offensive rebounds against Bryant on Dec. 6.
• Led the team with five double-doubles on the season.
• Had a team-best nine double-digit rebound performances.
• Ranked fifth on the team in scoring at 7.6 points per game.
• Shot 50 percent from the floor on the season (87-of-175).
• Led Navy with 14 offensive charges drawn.
• Led Navy with 13 and-1 opportunities. Converted nine of the 13 for three-point plays.
• Ranked second on the team with 10 dunks.
• Led or shared the team lead of rebounding in 19 games.
• Posted nine points, 10 rebounds and four assists in Navy's win over Washington College on Nov. 13.
• Totaled seven points, seven rebounds and a career-best two blocks against North Dakota State on Nov. 18.
• Posted 10 points, eight rebounds and a career-high five assists against UMBC on Nov. 23.
• Tallied eight points and 14 rebounds with three assists and two blocks in a win over Penn on Nov. 26.
• Scored 10 points with nine rebounds at Charleston on Dec. 1.
• Scored 16 points with a career-high 17 rebounds in Navy's 25-point comeback win over Bryant on Dec. 6. Set a school-record with 11 offensive rebounds against Bryant.
• The 17 rebounds were the most by a Midshipman since Matt Fannin had 19 rebounds against American on Jan. 12, 2005.
• Tallied 12 points with seven rebounds in Navy's win over Columbia.
• Scored 12 points with 11 rebounds against Hartford on Dec. 22, his second double-double of the season.
• Posted 11 points and eight rebounds against Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Posted a double-double with 14 points and 11 rebounds in a win over Colgate on Jan. 8. Went 6-of-7 from the free throw line vs. Colgate.
• Scored 13 points with four rebounds, three assists, two steals and two dunks in Navy's win at Lafayette on Jan. 14.
• Tallied 7 points with 13 rebounds in Navy's win at Army on Jan. 21.
• Posted his fourth double-double of the season at American on Jan. 25 with 14 points and 15 rebounds. Recorded 10 offensive rebounds against American, including six in a span of 2:03.
• Pulled down 15 rebounds with five points in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Jan. 28.
• Became the first Navy player since Laramie Mergerson in 2004 to pull down 10-plus rebounds in three straight games (Army-13; American-15; Holy Cross-15).
• Scored 12 points with eight rebounds in a career-high 37 minutes in win at Boston U. on Feb. 2.
• Had 11 points with 7 rebounds (5 offensive) against Army on Feb. 18.
• Posted his fifth double-double of the season against American on Feb. 22 with 10 points and 10 rebounds.
• Scored eight points with five rebounds in win over Holy Cross in the Patriot League Tournament Quarterfinals on March 2.
• Scored five points with eight rebounds (six offensive) against Bucknell in the Patriot League Semifinals on March 5.
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE:
• Started 30 games and played in all 33 contests.
• Averaged 4.5 points and 4.2 rebounds in 17.7 minutes.
• Posted had two double-doubles on the season.
• Shot 58 percent (48-of-83) from the floor.
• Led Navy in rebounding in eight games.
• Took 13 offensive charges on the season.
• Had a career-high three steals in Navy's win over USC Upstate on Nov. 19.
• Started against Goucher on Nov. 22 and had career-high totals of 13 points and 11 rebounds in 25 minutes. It was his first career double-double.
• Played a then career-high 29 minutes with five points, six rebounds and four assists in win over UMBC on Nov. 25.
• Scored seven points with three rebounds in win over IPFW on Nov. 29.
• Tallied five points and a game-high nine rebounds in Navy's win over Furman on Dec. 22.
• Scored nine points with six rebounds in 20 minutes in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Jan. 2.
• Grabbed seven rebounds in Navy's 71-68 overtime win at Colgate on Jan. 9.
• Posted six points and four rebounds in Navy's win over Loyola on Jan. 13.
• Scored 10 points on 5-of-5 shooting and pulled down six rebounds in Navy's win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Tallied nine points with three rebounds in 33 minutes against Lehigh on Feb. 17.
• Posted a career-high 18 points on 7-of-9 shooting with six rebounds and two steals in Navy's 69-64 win over Lehigh. Had three dunks in the game.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week for his play against Lehigh.
• Scored seven points with five rebounds in 25 minutes vs. Army on Feb. 20.
• Posted a double-double with 12 points and a career-high 14 rebounds in Navy's win over Lafayette in the Patriot League Tournament First Round on March 1. Was 8-of-14 from the free throw line.
• The 14 rebounds against Lafayette set a Navy record for most rebounds in a Patriot League Tournament game.
• Tallied seven points and seven rebounds against Lehigh in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on March 3.
• A tri-winner of the team's Paul Evans Most Improved Player Award.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN:
• Played in 15 games as a freshman with one start.
• Averaged 1.3 points and 1.6 rebounds in 7.8 minutes per game.
• Saw five minutes of action in Navy's season-opener against Michigan State on Nov. 14.
• Pulled down four rebounds in 11 minutes at Notre Dame on Nov. 16.
• Scored four points, with one bucket coming on a dunk, and had four rebounds against Saint Francis U on Nov. 29.
• Tallied a season-best five points and drew two offensive charges against Penn on Dec. 3.
• Earned his first career start against The Citadel on Dec. 6. Had four rebounds and two steals in 13 minutes.
• Grabbed a season-high five rebounds and had four points and two assists in 20 minutes in Navy's win over VMI on Dec. 9.
• Had four points and two rebounds in 16 minutes at Lehigh on Jan. 21.
• Scored two points and had one block against Holy Cross on Jan. 24
Earned three letters at Seton Hall Prep, where he graduated in 2013.
Won New Jersey North A State Championships in 2011 and 2012.
Won three Essex County Championships from 2011-13.
Earned all-county first-team honors in 2013.
Averaged 12.9 points and 5.6 rebounds as a senior.
Played high school basketball with Spencer Weisz (Princeton).
Played AAU ball with Sports University.
Attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School during the 2013-14 academic year.
Son of John and Sue Lacey.
• Majoring in political science.
• Grandfather on his father's side, Fred Lacey, was a lieutenant commander in the Navy who served during World War II.
• Grandfather on his mother's side, Joe Tirrell, served in the Marine Corps during the Korea War.