Navy had an overall record of 19-14 in 2015-16.
Mids rally from 19 points down but can't finish off Mountain Hawks.
Dunbar and Anderson combine for 43 points.
Navy and Lafayette to play in the Patriot League First Round on Tuesday.
Navy will host Lafayette in Patriot League First Round on Tuesday.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Bucknell on Feb. 27, 2016. The game was Senior Day for Will Kelly, Tilman Dunbar and Kendall Knorr.
Photo gallery of Navy vs. Holy Cross.
Photo gallery of the Navy vs. Lehigh men's basketball game.
Photos of Navy's 67-59 win over Army on Feb. 7.
Navy vs. Army (USATSI)
2014-15 Game-by-Game Statistics
2013-14 Game-by-Game Statistics
2014-15 NAAA Athlete of the Week (Feb. 9)
2015-16 - JUNIOR:
• Played in 27 games in 2015-16 and averaged 10.1 minutes, 3.4 points and 1.0 rebounds.
• Made 24 3-pointers on the season.
• Scored five points against Florida in season-opening Veterans Classic on Nov. 13.
• Scored six points on two 3-pointers against USC Upstate on Dec. 14.
• Tallied four points in Navy's win over Holy Cross on Jan. 2 and made one 3-pointer.
• Made two 3-pointers and scored six points in Navy's win at Boston U. on Jan. 6.
• Scored 11 points in Navy's 71-68 overtime win at Colgate on Jan. 9 and made 3-of-4 free throws in the final 15 seconds of overtime to seal the win.
• Made two 3-pointers in just six minutes of action in Navy's 87-61 win over Lafayette on Jan. 16.
• Hit a pair of 3-pointers for six points in Navy's 64-50 win at Army in the Star Game on Feb. 1.
• Scored a season-high 17 points and made five 3-pointers against Bucknell on Feb. 27.
• Made three 3-pointers for nine points in a season-high 25 minutes in Navy's 78-70 win over Lafayette in the Patriot League Tournament First Round on March 1.
• Made nine 3-pointers in Navy's last three games of the season.
• Has made 110 3-pointers in his first three seasons at Navy.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE:
• Played in 31 games and made five starts.
• Averaged 4.7 points in 13.6 minutes per game.
• Drilled three 3-pointers for nine points in Navy's win over Binghamton on Nov. 23.
• Tallied 12 points on three 3-pointers and three free throws in 31 minutes in Navy's win over Penn St.-Harrisburg on Nov. 26.
• Tallied eight points and made two 3-pointers against Penn on Dec. 3.
• Scored 10 straight points for Navy during one stretch in the second half in a win over VMI on Dec. 9.
• Made two 3-pointers in just two minutes of action at Holy Cross on Jan. 24.
• Started the first game of his career against Boston U. on Feb. 4. Scored a team-high 15 points on 5-of-8 shooting on 3-pointers while filling in for injured starter Brandon Venturini.
• Also had a season-high three assists against Boston U.
• Had a breakout game in Navy's 67-59 Star Game win over Army on Feb. 7. Scored a career-high 24 points on 9-of-14 shooting and was 5-of-9 on 3-pointers. Scored 18 points in the first half. It was the second start of his career.
• Logged a career-high 37 minutes against Army.
• Named the NAAA Athlete of the Week on Feb. 9 for his performances against Boston U. and Army.
• Scored nine points in Navy's 15-point comeback win over Colgate on Feb. 14. Logged 27 minutes in the game.
• Broke a 50-50 tie with a 3-pointer with under a minute left in Navy's 56-52 win over Army in the Patriot League First Round on March 3.
• Was 3-of-3 in the tournament victory over Army and scored seven points in 19 minutes.
• Drew nine offensive charges on the season.
• Led or shared the team lead in scoring three times.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN:
Played in 29 games as a freshman.
Averaged 6.7 points in 16.7 minutes per game. Ranked third on the team in scoring.
Ranked third on the team with 7.1 points per game in conference play.
Ranked fifth on the team in total minutes played (485).
Ranked 10th in the Patriot League in 3-pointers made per game (1.8).
During one stretch of the season, Fong made a 3-pointer in 13 straight games.
Scored in double figures nine times and led the team in scoring in four games.
His 52 3-pointers made ranked as the third-most by freshman in school history. He also ranked fourth on the freshman chart with his 134 attempts and was third with his .388 3-point field goal percentage.
His 52 3-pointers made ranked second on the team to Brandon Venturini's 58.
Set a Navy freshman record with seven 3-pointers against Bryant on Dec. 14 while scoring a season-high 21 points. Fong was 7-of-10 on 3-pointers and he made two 3-pointers in the final 16 seconds to force the game to overtime.
Scored 15 points on five 3-pointers against UMBC on Dec. 30.
Scored 10 points in three straight games against Bucknell (Jan. 15), Colgate (Jan. 18) and Lehigh (Jan. 22).
Had 10 points and three rebounds against Bucknell, helping the Mids to a 62-61 win.
Scored 11 points on three 3-pointers against American on Jan. 29.
Tallied 12 points on four 3-pointers and pulled down four rebounds against Lafayette on Feb. 1.
Scored 15 points in a season-high 36 minutes against Boston U. on Feb. 5.
Scored 12 points against Lehigh on Feb. 19.
Fong graduated from Gar-Field High School in 2013, where he earned three letters in basketball.
Ranked as the 26th player in his class by ESPN for the state of Virginia.
Earned second-team all-state honors in 2013 from the Virginia High School Coaches Association.
Was named to the All-Northwest Region First Team and the All-Cardinal District First Team as a senior.
Served as the team captain in 2013.
Led Gar-Field to a 22-5 record as a senior and the team won the district championship, while averaging 18 points.
Made nine three-pointers in a win over Freedom-Woodbridge in 2013.
Shot 90.4 percent from the free-throw line as a senior.
Led team to a 26-2 record as a junior and the team advanced to the state quarterfinals after winning a regional championship.
Led the Washington Metro Area with 103 three-pointers as a senior, making 3.8 treys per game.
Set a school single-game record with 37 points in a win over Woodbridge, scoring 32 in the first half and sitting out most of the second.
Scored 15 points in the Elite Showcase Basketball Classic in 2013.
Son of David and Patricia Fong.
Attended the same high school as four-year letterwinner and 2006 Naval Academy graduate David Hooper.
Majoring in political science.