March 5, 2013
| Watch Here
| Listen Here
| Twitter Updates
PATRIOT LEAGUE QUARTERFINALS
 NAVY (8-22) at  Bucknell (25-5)
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 | 7:00 PM (ET)
Lewisburg, Pa. | Sojka Pavilion (4,000)
Video Streaming: Navy All-Access / Patriot League All-Access
Radio: WNAV (1430 AM, 99.9 FM, wnav.com
Satellite Radio: SIRIUS (Channel TBA)
Announcer: Pete Medhurst
Twitter Updates: @NavyAthletics
Tickets: Available at Sojka Pavilion entrance
Series: Navy leads, 34-32 (Bucknell, win-7)
The Navy Top 10
1. Eighth-seeded Navy (8-22) travels to top-seeded Bucknell (25-5) looking for a monumental upset in the Patriot League Tournament quarterfinals on Wednesday night at Sojka Pavilion in Lewisburg, Pa., beginning at 7:00 PM. No number one seed has ever lost in the quarterfinal round. Navy is 3-3 against Bucknell in the Patriot League Tournament.
The Last Meeting
March 2, 2013
2. The two teams met in the regular-season finale on Saturday night in Annapolis, with the Bison pulling out a 62-46 decision. Bucknell used big runs at the start of both halves for the difference in the contest, including a 13-0 run spanning both halves. Bucknell also jumped out to a 13-2 lead five minutes into the game.
3. This marks the second straight year that Navy and Bucknell ended the Patriot League regular season against each other and then will play each other in the Patriot League Quarterfinals. For Navy, it marks the seventh time it has faced its last league opponent in the tournament quarterfinals. Navy is 2-4 in the rematches.
4. Navy's five-win improvement from last year is tied for the sixth-best victory improvement in school history. The school record is nine from the 1992-93 (8) to the 1993-94 season (17). One more victory will give Navy a six-win improvement, which would tie four other seasons as the second-best improvement in school history.
5. Navy is currently holding opponents to 61.0 points per game, ranking 48th nationally in scoring defense and second in the Patriot League. Navy hasn't finished in the top two of the Patriot League's scoring defense category since the 1998-99 campaign.
6. Navy averages just 11.4 turnovers per game, a number that is going to smash the school record for fewest turnovers per game, set in 1987 at 13.4 turnovers per game. The Midshipmen rank 36th nationally in turnovers per game and 70th in turnover margin.
7. Freshman Tilman Dunbar was named to the Patriot League all-Rookie team on Monday after leading the Patriot League in assists. He needs 13 points and one assist to become the fourth player in school history with 300 points and 150 assists in a season.
8. Worth Smith is the only player in the Patriot League to have recorded at least 30 blocks and 30 steals this year. He is one of three freshmen and sophomores nationally to have scored 300 points with 35 blocks and 35 steals (Cornell's Shonn Miller; Longwood's Michael Kessens).
9. Brandon Venturini has moved into ninth place on the school's single-season three-pointers made list with 66, ranking sixth in the PL.
10. Navy finished its home campaign, averaging over 2,000 fans for the sixth straight year, and ranking seventh overall (2,218 fans). In league games only, Navy drew 3,181 fans per game, a new Alumni Hall record and second in the league to Bucknell (3,531).
# GO NAVY #