Senior slot back from Itta Bena, Miss.
Senior wide receiver from Brandenburg, Ky.
Sophomore safety from Gastonia, N.C.
Navy starting QB Keenan Reynolds left last year's game in the second quarter with an injury.
Brown was born in Annapolis and has lived in both Annapolis and Glen Burnie
Navy vs. Rutgers FB 9-20-14
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as the starter at free safety ... terrific athlete that has good range ... has solid speed ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2014: A member of special teams, he appeared in every game and produced four tackles ... made a solo stop in the Mids' Poinsettia Bowl win over San Diego State ... chipped in on a tackle against Georgia Southern ... recorded an assisted tackle against Rutgers ... pitched in a solo stop on special teams against Temple.
• 2013: Made appearances in three games as a member of special teams, including making his collegiate debut against Pitt ... made his lone tackle of the year in Navy's loss at Notre Dame.
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of Louisville Male High School, Barbour was a three-sport standout who earned letters in track & field (4), football (3) and basketball (2) ... a two-time all-district quarterback and safety ... a four-time all-city selection in track & field as a high jumper, long jumper and triple jumper ... track & field team won the Kentucky State 3A Championship in 2009, `10 and `11 ... also considered Air Force ... son of William and Kim Barbour ... majoring in quantitative economics ... had a 3.33 grade point average last fall and a 3.56 grade point average in the spring.