Sophomore center from Nashville, Tenn.
Senior defensive end from Thurmont, Md.
Tamburello hails from Hoover, Ala.
Senior linebacker from Plymouth, MIch.
Senior wide receiver from Brandenburg, Ky.
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as the starter at right guard ... has good size and quickness ... saw valuable playing time last fall and should be ready to take over the spot vacated by Jake Zuzek ... missed spring ball, but should be ready to go in time for fall camp ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2014: A member of special teams, he played in every game ... made his first collegiate start in the win over Georgia Southern where he started in place of an injured E.K. Binns ... the line helped pave the way for Keenan Reynolds to score six rushing touchdowns against Georgia Southern, breaking the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium record set in 2009 by Ricky Dobbs (5) ... the six rushing TDs are tied as the second most in program history ... Reynolds also ran for a career-best 277 yards which is the fourth-best single-game rushing mark in Navy history and the most by a Navy quarterback in program history ... called in to spell E.K. Binns, who was suffering from cramps, against Western Kentucky.
• 2013: Saw action in three games playing against Hawai’i, South Alabama and San Jose State.
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action
• High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of Spain Park High School, Tamburello was a three-year football letterwinner ... earned all-met and All-Over the Mountain honors as a senior ... selected to play in the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game ... served as team captain his senior year ... also took recruiting visits to Air Force and Stanford ... father played football at Auburn (1983-86) and in 1986 was a consensus All-American and the SEC Lineman of the Year ... played for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1987-91 ... son of Ben and Katy Tamburello ... majoring in american politics and law.