Villalobos is a sophomore defensive end from Fort Worth, Texas
Reynolds is just the fourth Navy football player to have his number retired
Team Will Be Honored At Halftime Of The Men’s Game
The event will start at 7:30 PM
A cornucopia of Navy football content over the next four days
Navy vs. Pitt - Military Bowl
Army-Navy Football 2015
2015 Navy-SMU FB
Navy defeats SMU 55-14 at Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, USATSI Photos
2015 Navy-Tulane Football
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as the starter at nose guard after starting all 13 games there last year... was voted 2015 co-captain along with Keenan Reynolds by his teammates ... versatile and athletic enough to move out to defensive end if necessary... named the winner of the 2013 Admiral Mack Award, which is given to the player that improved the most over the spring ... lost almost 50 pounds between his freshman and sophomore year and became a much better player because of it ... one of the strongest players on the team ... has earned three varsity letters.
• 2014: Part of a defensive unit that was ranked 38th nationally in interceptions (13), 31st in passing yards allowed (205.2) and 38th in red zone defense (.788) ... anchors the defense from the nose where he has started 22 career games, including all 13 this season ... led the country (tied) with three blocked field goals ... produced 38 tackles (15-23), including 1.5 tackles for loss and a half a sack, while breaking up a pass over the course of the season ... posted three tackles in Navy's Poinsettia Bowl win over San Diego State ... despite the Mids' four fumbles in the game, including three in Navy territory, Navy's defense surrendered just a pair of field goals to the Aztecs ... part of a defensive unit that held Army without an offensive touchdown and under 50 yards passing, the first Navy opponent since Army in 2012 ... the Mids' defense held Army under 300 yards total offense (235) and 200 yards rushing (198) ... posted four tackles in leading Navy to its 13th straight win over the Black Knights ... chipped in a career-high tying six tackles at South Alabama ... turned in five tackles against Georgia Southern ... blocked two Notre Dame field goals (46, 44), turned in four tackles and was credited with a half a sack for a loss of eight yards ... his lone tackle against San Jose State when down as a tackle for loss, the first of his career ... part of a defensive unit that surrendered one touchdown to VMI which was scored with 14 seconds left in the game ... chipped in a pair of tackles against the Keydets ... is the first Navy player since 10-15-11 to block a field goal (Alex Doolittle vs. Rutgers) when he blocked VMI's Dillon Christopher 36-yard attempt in the third quarter ... posted three tackles at Air Force ... pitched in a solo tackle against Western Kentucky ... turned in four tackles against Rutgers ... chipped in a tackle at Texas State ... turned in four tackles in the road win against Temple.
• 2013: A starter in nine of the 10 games in which he played, he was in on 24 tackles and two quarterback hurries over the course of the year ... member of the Mids' defensive unit that held eight of its 13 opponents under their scoring average this season, including Middle Tennessee who managed just two field goals in the 24-6 loss to the Mids ... the six points were the fewest allowed among the bowl games this season and Navy's defense was the only unit in the country to not allow a touchdown in the postseason this year ... Navy was also the only team in the country who did not give up a pass of 50 yards or more over the course of the season ... helped hold Middle Tennessee to a season-low six points en route to winning the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl ... it was the first time since the 2012 loss to San Jose State (12-0) that Navy's defense has not surrendered a touchdown (offense or defense) ... the defense held Middle Tennessee to 91 yards on the ground, the fewest by an opponent since Central Michigan rushed for 70 yards in 2012 ... the Blue Raiders came into the game averaging 208.3 yards rushing ... made the start at nose guard against Middle Tennessee where he produced a career-high six tackles ... Navy's defense held Army, ranked No. 2 in the country in rushing (323.6), to a season-low 157 yards ... Navy was the only team to hold the Black Knights under 200 yards rushing this season ... the Mids held Army to a season-low seven points ... it's the fewest points scored by the Black Knights against the Mids since 2009 when Navy posted a 17-3 win in Philly ... returned to the playing field against Army after having surgery the Monday after the Notre Dame game to repair a broken left ankle ... produced three tackles against the Black Knights in the Mids' 34-7 victory ... registered a pair of tackles against Notre Dame ... played both nose guard and defensive end against Pitt where he recorded one tackle and a quarterback hury ... pitched in a tackle at Toledo ... chipped in a pair of tackles at Duke ... part of a defense that held Air Force scoreless in the second half and to a season-low 10 points, while holding the Falcons to 231 yards on the ground, better than 60 yards under their average ... tallied a pair of tackles and a quarterback hurry in the win over the Falcons ... registered a season-high three tackles at Western Kentucky ... chipped in two tackles in the Mids' home opener against Delaware ... earned his first collegiate start in Navy's win over Indiana where he produced a pair of tackles.
• 2012: Played in eight games, including the final four contests of the year ... made his collegiate debut in the Mids' opener against Notre Dame ... turned in a solo tackle against Arizona State in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl ... played his best game of the year in the win over Army ... turned in five tackles against the Black Knights.
• High School / Personal: A 2011 graduate of Greensburg Central Catholic High School, Sarra attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2011-12 academic year ... a three-sport standout who earned letters in football (4), track & field (4) and basketball (1) ... a two-time All-State (Pa.) and all-conference selection in football ... member of the football team that finished as the state runnerup in 2009 with a 13-3 record ... son of Bernard and Angela Sarra ... majoring in general science.