Senior guard from Klein, Texas
Senior offensive tackle from Muscle Shoals, Ala.
Senior guard from Arlington, Texas
Team Will Be Honored At Halftime Of The Men’s Game
Junior quarterback from Powder Springs, Ga.
Navy at Temple (USATSI)
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed second on the depth chart at right tackle ... could also move inside and play guard ... has good size ... missed most of last fall with an injury ... has earned two varsity letters.
• 2015: Saw action in three contests, including starting a pair of games before suffering a foot injury ... made the start at right tackle against Notre Dame for an injured Robert Lindsey ... got the start at right tackle where he helped Navy rush for 371 yards and five touchdowns in a 48-10 victory over Colgate in the opener.
• 2014: Made his first collegiate appearance and first career start in the Mids’ win over VMI ... also saw action against San Jose State and Georgia Southern.
• 2013: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2013 graduate of Muscle Shoals High School, Copeland was a three-year football letterwinner who led Muscle Shoals to back-to-back Region 8 Championship (2011 and 2012) ... garnered All-State (Ala.) 5A recognition as a senior and was an all-area player ... served as team captain his senior year ... son of Christopher and Helen Copeland ... majoring in quantitative economics.