Fifteen seniors will be commissioned 2nd Lieutenants in the United States Marine Corps (11 ground, four pilot), while 17 will be Ensigns in the United States Navy (eight surface warfare, two pilot, two flight officers, three submarines, one special warfare and one information warfare).
Sophomore from Windsor, Colo.
Sophomore defensive end from Manassas, Va.
Raiford hails from Conyers, Ga.
Jernigan enters the fall as Navy's starting punter
2013 Navy-Notre Dame Football
• At Navy: Enters the fall third on the depth chart at linebacker behind Micah Thomas and Tyler Goble ... has good size and speed ... battled injuries most of last year ... one of the more highly-recruited players on the team ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2014: Saw action in just one game, playing against VMI.
• 2013: Primarily a member of special teams who played in 11 games, he posted eight tackles, a tackle for loss and a pass break over the course of the year ... contributed a tackle in Navy's Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl win over Middle Tennessee ... pitched in a solo tackle in Navy's 34-7 win over Army ... contributed a tackle in the win over South Alabama ... spelled an injured DJ Sargenti for a series against Pitt and played well ... posted a career-high four tackles, including his first career tackle for a loss of two yards at Western Kentucky ... broke up a pass in the Mids' win over Delaware in their home opener ... made his collegiate debut against Indiana as a member of the Mids' special teams unit ... was in on one tackle against the Hoosiers.
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2011 graduate of Faith Lutheran High School, Pearson attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2011-12 academic year ... a two-sport athlete who earned letters in football (4) and basketball (3) ... a three-time All-State (Nev.) and all-league selection ... named captain of the football team his senior year ... also took recruiting visits to San Diego State, Stanford and UNLV ... son of Mike and Cheryl Pearson ... majoring in history.