Five members of the football team and eight members of the women's basketball team took part
Navy Football Team To Sign Autographs At The Army-Navy Basketball DH; Football Team To Be Honored At Halftime Of The Men's Game
Tickets Still Available!
Navy holds a 1-1-1 record in bowl games against teams currently in the Pac-12.
The Spartans scored a 27-24 win over Navy last year, knocking the Mids out of postseason play for the first time since 2002.
• At Navy: Enters the fall as Navy's starting punter ... has been the back-up to Pablo Beltran the last three years ... good athlete ... was Navy's most consistent punter in the spring ... is also Navy's back-up holder and is second on the depth on kickoffs behind Austin Grebe.
• 2014: Made his collegiate debut in Navy's win over VMI ... his lone punt in that game went 56 yards ... kicked off once against Georgia Southern.
• 2013: Did not see any varsity action.
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of Mira Costa High School, Jernigan lettered twice in football and soccer ... member of the football team that claimed the 2010 Bay League Championship ... received scholar-athlete awards in football and soccer all four years of high school ... son of David Jernigan and Margaret La Bouff ... has a double major in political science (honors) and economics ... has earned a 3.61 grade point average, including a 4.0 in each of the last two spring semesters.