Senior outside linebacker that was born in Nigeria before going to high school in Texas
Junior guard from Spring, Texas
Senior linebacker from Plymouth, MIch.
Senior outside linebacker from Durham, N.C.
The Mids closed out the year with a 17-10 win over Army and a Poinsettia Bowl victory.
Army vs. Navy FB 12-13-14
Navy vs. Georgia Southern FB 11-15
Navy vs. Notre Dame FB 11-1-14
Navy vs. Rutgers FB 9-20-14
2013 Armed Forces Bowl Game
· At Navy: Enters the fall as Navy's starting kicker (PAT/FG and kickoffs) ... has a strong leg ... once he was given the starting job on PAT/FGs his accuracy improved dramatically ... did not miss a field goal or PAT a year ago ... good athlete who loves to come up and make the tackle on kickoffs ... played quarterback in high school ... has earned two varsity letters.
· 2014: Garnered Honorable Mention FBS All-Independent honors after taking over the kicking duties seven games into the season ... ranked 19th in the country in kickoff average, averaging 62.5 yards per kickoff ... finished the season 6-for-6 on field goals and 33-for-33 on extra points, as he was the Mids' second-leading scorer with 51 points ... kicked a 24-yard field goal with 1:27 remaining in the Poinsettia Bowl to lead the Mids to a 17-16 victory over San Diego State ... connected on a career-long 45-yard field goal in the Mids' win over Army ... it was the longest field goal by a Navy kicker since Jon Teague split the uprights on a 52-yarder against Delaware in the 2011 season opener ... did not attempt a field goal at South Alabama, but made all six of his extra point attempts ... connected on all seven PATs against Georgia Southern and split the uprights on a 36-yard field goal, earning ECAC Special Teams Player of the Week honors, as well as FBS Independent Special Teams Player of the Week ... averaged 62.1 yards on eight kickoffs against the Eagles ... kicked a then career-long 44-yard field goal against Notre Dame ... was 5-for-5 on extra-points against San Jose State and came in to kick the first two field goals of his career to earn ECAC Special Teams Player of the Week honors ... connected on a 20-yarder as time expired in the first half and made a 33-yarder in the fourth quarter ... named the Mids' starting kicker for the VMI game ... did not attempt a field goal, but was good on all seven of his extra points and was named the FBS Independent Special Teams Player of the Week ... maintained his duties kicking off where he averaged 61.6 yards on seven kicks against the Keydets ... posted a career-best 65.0 kickoff average on three kicks at Air Force ... averaged 61.6 yards on five kicks against Western Kentucky ... owned a 64.2 average among the five kicks against Rutgers ... averaged 64.5 yards on his six kicks at Texas State ... finished the Temple game with a 63.7 average on six kickoffs ... averaged 64.5 yards on four kicks against No. 5 Ohio State in the opener.
· 2013: Kicked off for the Mids in all 13 games, where he averaged 61.1 yards (76 kicks, 4642 yds) ... posted a 57.0 average among five kicks in Navy's win over Middle Tennessee in the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl ... owned a 54.0 average among his seven kickoffs against Army ... posted 63.0 average among the seven kickoffs at San Jose State ... averaged 60.0 yards on his eight kickoffs against South Alabama ... posted a 60.3 average among the seven kickoffs against Hawai'i and for the first time all season he kicked one out of bounds ... called upon six times in the Notre Dame contest where he averaged 60.5 yards ... posted a 62.8 kicking average against Pitt where he kicked off four times with three touchbacks ... averaged 61.8 yards on his five kicks at Toledo ... kicked off twice at Duke, averaging 63.0 yards ... also contributed his first collegiate tackle ... turned in a 63.8 average on the five kickoffs against Air Force ... kicked three times at Western Kentucky where he averaged 59.3 yards per kick ... owned a 64.3 average among his nine kickoffs against Delaware in the home opener, including three that were touchbacks ... made his collegiate debut in the Mids' opener against Indiana where he kicked off eight times for an average of 63.9 yards.
· 2012: Did not see any varsity action
· High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of North Stafford High School, Grebe lettered four years in football and soccer ... garnered first-team all-district honors as a kicker and quarterback as a senior and second-team all-region at both positions... named the district's offensive player of the year in 2011 ... was a first-team all-area selection at kicker as a senior ... led his high school football team to the Commonwealth District Championship and the Northwest Region Championship in 2011 ... member of his high school soccer team that won the district, region and state championship in 2011 ... served as president of North Stafford's chapter of the National Honor Society ... son of Joseph and Julie Grebe ... majoring in systems engineering.