Navy holds a 1-1-1 record in bowl games against teams currently in the Pac-12.
The Spartans scored a 27-24 win over Navy last year, knocking the Mids out of postseason play for the first time since 2002.
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed even with Parker Wade for third on the depth chart at center behind Blaze Ryder and Maurice Morris ... moved from offensive tackle to center in the spring ... has good experience, starting seven games at right tackle in 2013 ... has good size and feet ... has earned two varsity letters.
• 2014: Saw action in six games primarily in a backup role.
• 2013: A starter in seven of the 10 games he played in at right tackle ... member of Navy's offensive unit that finished the year ranked No. 1 nationally in turnovers lost (10), No. 2 in rushing offense (325.4), No. 3 in tackles for loss allowed (3.62), No. 6 in passing yards per completion (15.09), No. 6 in third down conversion (51.1) and 11th in fourth down conversions (67.9) ... part of an offense that eclipsed the 500-yard total offense mark for the third time this season when the Mids posted 519 yards in their win over South Alabama to become bowl eligible ... Navy also rushed for 351 yards, marking the first time since 2010 that it has topped the 300-yard rushing mark in three straight games (331 vs. Notre Dame, 383 vs. Hawai'i) ... the 42-point output against the Jaguars marked the fifth time this season Navy has scored 40-plus points ... Navy's offense opened the way for QB Keenan Reynolds to rush for a career-high 226 yards on 28 carries against Hawai'i, becoming only the seventh quarterback in school history to rush for 200 yards ... it's the third most by a Navy QB in program history ... part of an offensive unit that posted 28 first downs against Notre Dame which are the most by the Mids in series history ... the offense also gained 331 yards on the ground which were the most against Notre Dame since the 2010 contest (367) ... part of a Navy offense that set a school record for number of offensive plays with 106 against Toledo (was 105 vs. Air Force in 2011) and rush attempts with 93 (was 80 vs. Rice in 2009 and Air Force in 2011) ... with 35 first downs against the Rockets, the Mids were just one first down shy of tying the school record ... the Mids also rushed for 419 yards, their second-largest ground gain of the year and the 514 yards of total offense marked the third time this season Navy has eclipsed the 500-yard mark ... part of an offensive unit that scored 21 consecutive points to lead the Mids to their most lop-sided victory over Air Force since 1978 (37-8) ... earned his first collegiate start, replacing Graham Vickers at right tackle in the Air Force contest ... made his collegiate debut in the Mids' win over Delaware in the home opener ... also saw action at Western Kentucky.
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action
• High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of Redlands East Valley High School, Greene lettered three years in football and track & field ... earned all-league, all-city, all-county and All-CIF football honors as a senior ... led his high school to three consecutive football league titles ... garnered all-league kudos as a thrower for the track & field team his senior year ... part of two league championship track & field teams ... claimed the shot and discus crowns at the league championship his senior year ... also took a recruiting visit to Air Force ... father played football at Azusa Pacific ... son of Scott and Carol Greene ... majoring in economics.