Sophomore outside linebacker from Jackson, Tenn.
Senior corner from San Diego, Calif.
Senior fullback from Palm Coast, Fla.
Sophomore kicker from Bentonville, Ark.
Senior wide receiver from Las Vegas, Nev.
• At Navy: Enters the fall as a starter at wide receiver ... has been a starter in each of the past two seasons ... coming off one of the best seasons for a receiver in school history ... first player in school history to catch a touchdown pass in four consecutive games ... has great hands ... is a tenacious blocker ... has very good speed ... has earned three varsity letters.
• 2015: A starter in each of the last 26 contests at wide receiver ... was Navy’s leading receiver, amassing 597 yards on 29 catches (20.6 yds/catch, 45.9 yds/gm) and scoring five touchdowns ... also carried the ball twice for 10 yards ... became the first player in program history to catch a touchdown pass in four straight contests (SMU, Tulsa, Houston, Army West Point) ... averaged 20.6 yards per reception, the ninth-best mark in the country ... his 19.5 yards per catch average over his career is the fifth best in program history ... his five touchdown catches this season were tied as the fourth most in school history (six is the record), while his eight career TDs are tied as the fourth most in program history ... caught two passes for 27 yards and ran the ball once for seven yards in Navy’s win over Pitt in the Military Bowl ... posted 102 yards on five catches, including a 50-yard touchdown pass in the win over Army West Point ... he is the first player since Jason Tomlinson in 2005 to post back-to-back 100-yard receiving games ... the 50-yard reception was QB Keenan Reynolds’ school record-setting 30th-career TD pass ... caught five passes for 162 yards and a touchdown at Houston ... he is Navy’s first 100-yard receiver since Greg Jones totaled 129 yards against Arkansas State on Nov. 20, 2010 ... it’s the most yards receiving by a Navy player since Cory Schemm posted 194 yards against Cal in the 1996 Aloha Bowl on Dec. 25, 1996 ... his 39-yard touchdown reception at Tulsa marked his third TD of the season ... caught a 72-yard touchdown pass from Reynolds in the Mids’ win over SMU ... it was his longest career reception ... caught one pass for five yards in the win over Memphis ... caught three passes for 16 yards against USF ... had three catches for 61 yards, including a 41-yarder in the Tulane contest ... caught two passes for 16 yards at Notre Dame ... out-jumped his defender in the end zone for a 19-yard touchdown at UConn ... had a pair of catches for 11 yards in Navy’s win over East Carolina ... caught three passes for 67 yards, including a long of 44, in the Mids’ win over Colgate in the opener.
• 2014: Started all 13 games ... part of an offensive unit that ended the year ranked No. 1 nationally in fewest penalties per game (2.54), fewest penalty yards per game (24.77), No. 2 in rushing offense (338.1), No. 2 in passing yards per completion (17.06), No. 6 in fewest passes intercepted (5), No. 11 in third down conversion (.481), No. 34 in fourth down conversion (.583) and No. 36 in red zone offense (.873) ... led Navy’s receiving corps with 20 catches for 386 yards and three touchdowns ... also carried the ball twice for 27 yards ... caught a pair of passes in the win over Army, including a nine-yard touchdown pass from Keenan Reynolds to knot the game up in the second quarter ... ran a reverse on fourth down at South Alabama, but came up short with just a three-yard gain ... caught a 14-yard pass for his second career touchdown in the Mids’ win over Georgia Southern ... caught a pass for 21 yards against Notre Dame ... part of an offense that rushed for 423 yards against San Jose State, Navy’s third 400-yard rushing game of the season and the 27th-best rushing performance in program history ... made one catch for eight yards against San Jose State ... caught one pass for 34 yards in the win over VMI ... produced 63 yards on four receptions against Air Force, including a 26-yard catch ... caught a 12-yard pass against Western Kentucky ... caught five passes for a career-best 99 yards against Rutgers ... his five receptions were the most by a Navy players since Casey Bolena caught five against Penn State on 9-15-12 ... the 99 yards were the most by a Navy player since Greg Jones put up 129 yards against Arkansas State on 11-20-10 ... among his 99 yards was a 53-yard reception ... gained 24 yards off a reverse on 3rd-and-12 at Texas State ... it was his first career rush ... caught a 67-yard touchdown pass from Tago Smith in the fourth quarter, his first collegiate touchdown reception ... it was Navy’s longest touchdown pass since Ricky Dobbs threw a 77-yarder to John Howell against Army on Dec. 11, 2010 ... caught a career-best three passes for a personal-high 20 yards in Navy’s road win against Temple ... earned his first collegiate start in the Mids’ opener against fifth-ranked Ohio State.
• 2013: Made appearances in seven games where he caught two passes for 12 yards ... member of Navy’s offensive unit that finished the year ranked No. 1 nationally in turnovers lost (10), No. 2 in rushing offense (325.4), No. 6 in passing yards per completion (15.09), No. 6 in third down conversion (51.1) and 11th in fourth down conversions (67.9) ... helped pave the way for QB Keenan Reynolds to score touchdown runs of 47 (2:38, 2Qtr), 11 (6:22, 4Qtr) and 1 yards (0:46, 4Qtr) against Army and in doing so set the NCAA record for single-season rushing TDs by a quarterback ... additionally, Reynolds broke the school record for single-season points thanks to his 20-point effort against the Black Knights which included being on the receiving end of a two-point conversaion ... the previous record of 174 points was set in 1917 by Bill Ingram ... Navy’s 34 points are the most it has scored against Army since defeating the Black Knights 34-0 in 2008 ... the 343 yards rushing by the Mids are the most in an Army-Navy game since 2008 (368) ... member of the Mids’ offense that rushed for 432 yards on 62 carries and scored a season-high 58 points in a triple overtime win at San Jose State ... the 432 yards are the second most by the Mids on the ground this season ... it also marked the fourth consecutive game in which the Mids have topped the 300-yard mark, the longest stretch since 2007 ... it paved the way for Keenan Reynolds to rush for an NCAA record seven touchdowns (most for a QB) and throw for another which set a Navy record for most touchdowns responsible for ... caught a career-long 11-yard pass against South Alabama ... caught his first collegiate pass in the Mids’ win over Pitt ... made his collegiate debut in the Mids’ home-opener against Delaware ... also made an appearance at Notre Dame and against Hawai’i.
• High School / Personal: A 2013 graduate of Bishop Gorman High School, Tillman was a three-sport athlete who earned letters in basketball (2), football (4) and track & field (hurdles, high jump) ... garnered All-State (Nev.) football honors as a senior ... caught 58 passes for 958 yards and 12 touchdowns his senior year ... rated the No. 16 player in the state of Nevada ... served as captain of the football team his senior year ... member of four state championship football teams (2009-12) and two state championship basketball squads (2012-13) ... member of the National Honor Society ... also had offers from Tulsa, Georgetown and multiple Ivy League schools ... father, Cedric, played at Alcorn State in the NFL for the Denver Broncos (1992-96) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (1997) ... son of Cedric and Roshanda Tillman ... majoring in economics ... has earned over a 3.4 grade point average in each of the last two semesters.