Senior linebacker from Cedar Park, Texas
Junior offensive tackle from Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
Senior outside linebacker from Memphis, Tenn.
11 seniors lead the way
Senior linebacker from Monument, Colo.
• At Navy: Enters the fall second on the depth chart at slot back ... coming off a solid junior campaign that was cut short by injury ... one of Navy’s bigger slot backs ... has good speed ... also an excellent blocker ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2016: A member of special teams, he played in eight contests including making his collegiate debut in the opener against Fordham ... suffered a season-ending injury against Notre Dame ... caught his first collegiate pass, a seven-yarder, in the win over ND ... also made a special teams tackle against the Irish ... carried the ball twice for 16 yards against Memphis, including a career-long run of 15 yards ... turned in a solo tackle in Navy’s victory over #6 Houston ... carried the ball twice for 17 yards against Fordham and made a tackle.
• 2015: Did not seen any varsity action.
• 2014: Did not seen any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2014 graduate of Brookwood High School, Brown was a two sport standout who earned letters in football (3) and track & field (1) ... earned second-team all-county (defense) in football his sophomore year and was an all-county (player) selection as a sophomore ... named football team captain his senior season ... holds the school record for the 60-meter dash and 4x100-meter relay (42.0) ... also considered Army, Air Force, Georgia Tech, Harvard and Furman ... brother, Jonathan, was an All-SEC rugby player at Georgia ... his younger brother, Jesse, is a redshirt freshman running back at Northwestern ... son of Oliviere and Deborah Brown ... excellent student with a 3.30 grade point average ... majoring in operations research ... wants to be an astronaut.