Junior linebacker from Franktown, Colo.
Sophomore slot back from Hamilton Square, N.J.
Sophomore defensive end from Richmond, Va.
Senior guard from Klein, Texas
Senior kicker from Hilo, Hawai'i
• At Navy: Enters the fall second on the depth chart at linebacker ... was one of the surprise players in the 2015 season ... entered fall camp not on the depth chart and ended up playing in every game ... started the season at outside linebacker before moving to inside linebacker where he really found a home ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2015: Saw action in all 13 games and earned three starts ... closed out the year with 22 tackles, including a half a tackle for loss ... posted a tackle and a half a tackle for loss in the Mids’ win over Pitt in the Military Bowl ...moved from outside to inside linebacker prior to the Tulane game ...chipped in a tackle at Houston ... started against SMU and Tulsa for an injured Daniel Gonzales ... produced a career-high tying five tackles at Tulsa ... chipped in a solo tackle in the win over SMU ... part of a defensive unit that held #15 Memphis to a season-low 20 points and snapped the Tigers’ 15-game winning streak which was the third longest in the country ... recorded a career-high five tackles in the win over Memphis ... turned in a pair of tackles against USF ... contributed four tackles at Notre Dame ... earned his first career start in the Mids’ win over Air Force and produced the first three tackles of his career.
• 2014: Made appearances in five games as a member of special teams, including each of the last four ... made his collegiate debut in the Mids’ win over VMI.
• 2013: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2013 graduate of Lakota West High School, Kelly was a three-year letterwinner who earned First-Team All-GMC and First-Team All-City recognition as a senior ... produced 44 tackles, 10.5 tackles for a loss, two sacks and two forced fumbles his senior year ... also received offers from Army, Air Force, Villanova, Princeton and Brown ... member of the National Honor Society ... brother, Ryan, was a four-year starter at Alabama and was named the Rimington Award Winner ... he was the first round draft choice of the Indianapolis Colts ... son of David and Ann Kelly ... majoring in economics.