Binns enters the fall as a starter at guard
Senior defensive end from Jacksonville, Fla.
Martin hails from Lee's Summit, Mo.
Querry hails from Gilbert, Ariz.
Raiford hails from Conyers, Ga.
Navy vs. Ohio State FB 8-30-14
Army vs. Navy Football 2013
2013 Navy vs. South Alabama Football Game
2013 Navy vs. Hawaii Football Game
Navy vs. Texas State - Nov. 17
• At Navy: Enters the fall as the starter at outside linebacker ... moved to outside linebacker in the spring from corner after starting and playing well there last year against South Alabama ... terrific athlete ... can cover in space or come up and make the big hit ... has an infectious personality ... has been one of Navy's best special teams performers over the last three years in recent memory ... not afraid to go make a play ... has a great attitude ... nominated for the AFCA Good Works team for his community service ... has earned two varsity letters.
• 2014: Saw action in every game as a leader on special teams ... produced 25 tackles (15-10), was credited with a half a tackle for loss and made one interception on the year ... part of a defensive unit that held Army without an offensive touchdown and under 50 yards passing, the first Navy opponent since Army in 2012 ... the Mids' defense held Army under 300 yards total offense (235) and 200 yards rushing (198) ... contributed a pair of tackles in Navy's win over the Black Knights ... split time with Chris Johnson at outside linebacker at South Alabama where he recorded a career-high 10 tackles ... also posted his first career interception, returning it 31 yards ... pitched in a solo tackle against Georgia Southern ... turned in a season-high five tackles in the win over San Jose State ... part of a defensive unit that surrendered one touchdown to VMI which was scored with 14 seconds left in the game ... turned in a season-high four tackles against the Keydets ... pitched in a tackle at Air Force ... contributed a solo tackle against No. 5 Ohio State in the opener, as well as at Temple.
• 2013: A starter in two of the 12 games in which he played, he finished the year with 21 tackles, two pass breakups, a caused fumble and a fumble recovery ... member of the Mids' defensive unit that held eight of its 13 opponents under their scoring average this season, including Middle Tennessee who managed just two field goals in the 24-6 loss to the Mids ... the six points were the fewest allowed among the bowl games this season and Navy's defense was the only unit in the country to not allow a touchdown in the postseason this year ... Navy was also the only team in the country who did not give up a pass of 50 yards or more over the course of the season ... helped hold Middle Tennessee to a season-low six points en route to winning the Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl ... it was the first time since the 2012 loss to San Jose State (12-0) that Navy's defense has not surrendered a touchdown (offense or defense) ... it is also the fewest points a Navy opponent has scored since the Mids defeated VMI, 41-3, in 2012 ... the defense held Middle Tennessee to 91 yards on the ground, the fewest by an opponent since Central Michigan rushed for 70 yards in 2012 ... the Blue Raiders came into the game averaging 208.3 yards rushing ... posted a pair of tackles against Middle Tennessee ... Navy's defense held Army, ranked No. 2 in the country in rushing (323.6), to a season-low 157 yards ... Navy was the only team to hold the Black Knights under 200 yards rushing this season ... the Mids held Army to a season-low seven points ... it's the fewest points scored by the Black Knights against the Mids since 2009 when Navy posted a 17-3 win in Philly ... contributed a pair of tackles in Navy's 34-7 win over Army ... made the start at cornerback against San Jose State where he registered a career-high six tackles, including four solo stops ... made his first collegiate start in Navy's win over South Alabama where he posted three tackles, forced a fumble and broke up a pass ... spelled starter Kwazel Bertrand in the Hawai'i game after Bertrand left with a concussion ... named ECAC Defensive Player of the Week on Nov. 11 after turning in two tackles, broke up his first collegiate pass and recovered a fumble, the first of his career, in the win over Hawai'i ... sat out the Toledo game with an injury ... contributed a tackle against Duke ... chipped in a pair of tackles at Western Kentucky ... posted hree tackles against Indiana.
• 2012: Played in five of the Mids' last six games as a member of special teams ... chipped in a tackle in Navy's Senior Day win over Texas State ... recorded his first career tackle as a member of special teams in the Florida Atlantic contest ... made his collegiate debut as a member of special teams in the Mids' win over East Carolina.
• High School / Personal: A 2011 graduate of Hillside High School, Krah attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2011-12 academic year ... a two-sport athlete who earned letters in football and track & field ... received All-State (N.C.) and all-county honors in football his senior year ... served as captain of the football team his senior year ... led the football team to the state title his senior year ... brother, Aaron,played defensive back at Appalachian State ... brother, Marcus, a senior in high school, holds multiple national records in track & field in his age division ... son of Myer Krah and Joanna Smith ... majoring in English.