Navy will honor its 34 seniors in a pregame ceremony.
UCF is the first ranked team to visit Annapolis since last October when Navy stunned #6 / #5 Houston, 46-40.
Friday's contest marks just the second meeting between the two programs, as Navy posted a 24-17 win over the Owls in 2012.
Senior guard from Palm Bay, Fla.
Junior tackle from Ewa Beach, Hawai'i
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as the starter at left guard ... missed all of last season with an injury ... moving from tackle to guard this spring after starting four game at tackle as a sophomore ... could still see time at tackle in Navy’s constant search to put the best five linemen on the field ... has dropped 10 pounds since last year to help with his quickness ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2016: Missed all of last year with an injury.
• 2015: A starter in four games at right tackle, he played in all 13 contests as a member of special teams ... a member of the line that helped senior QB Keenan Reynolds break numerous NCAA and school records over the course of the season ... earned his first career start in the Mids’ AAC opener against East Carolina ... part of a line that allowed Navy to rush for 415 yards and throw for 41 more against the Pirates, while also helping Reynolds rush for an American Athletic Conference record five touchdowns ... for its effort against the Pirates, Navy was one of seven teams named to the Joe Moore Award Honor Roll, given to the best offensive lines of the week ... made his collegiate debut in the Mids’ opener against Colgate where the line paved the way for the Mids to rush for 371 yards and five touchdowns in a 48-10 victory.
• 2014: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2013 graduate of Bayside High School, Lindsey attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2013-14 academic year ... a three-year letterwinner who was named to the East-West Florida All-Star Team his senior year ... also named to the North-South Brevard County All-Star Team ... garnered First-Team All-Space Coast honors as a senior ... also considered Florida International and Florida Atlantic ... member of the National Honor Society ... son of Steve and Beth Lindsey ... majoring in economics.