To be eligible for the honor the nominee must have attained a minimum grade point average of 3.00 for the entire academic year.
Fifteen seniors will be commissioned 2nd Lieutenants in the United States Marine Corps (11 ground, four pilot), while 17 will be Ensigns in the United States Navy (eight surface warfare, two pilot, two flight officers, three submarines, one special warfare and one information warfare).
Senior kicker from Stafford, Va.
Senior defensive end from Thurmont, Md.
Binns enters the fall as a starter at guard
2015 Navy-Tulane Football
Army vs. Navy FB 12-13-14
Navy vs. Western Kentucky FB 9-27-14
2013 Navy vs. Pitt Football Game
2013 Navy vs. Delaware Football Game
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as the starter at right defensive end ... earned the starting job in the spring have a strong camp ... hard worker that plays to the whistle ... has earned two varsity letters.
• 2014: A member of the Mids' special teams, he played in each of the last 12 games ... part of a defensive unit that surrendered one touchdown to VMI which was scored with 14 seconds left in the game ... turned in his first collegiate tackles in the win over the Keydets where he posted two and was credited with a quarterback hurry.
• 2013: Played in 11 games as a member of special teams ... made his collegiate debut against Indiana as a member of the PAT/field goal team.
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2011 graduate of Catoctin High School, Reaver attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2011-12 academic year ... a three-sport athlete who earned letters in football (3), basketball (3) and lacrosse (1) ... a three-time first-team all-area selection who also garnered First-Team All-State (Md.) honors among small schools in 2009 and 2010 ... served as team captain of the football and basketball teams his junior and senior years ... led Catoctin to the 2009 state football title behind a 14-0 record ... also took recruiting visits to James Madison, Monmouth, Penn State and William & Mary ... member of the National Honor Society ... son of Greg and Tina Reaver ... majoring in systems engineering.