Navy finished the season ranked 18th in both polls.
Keenan Reynolds becomes NCAA career leader with 88 touchdowns and 530 points
The Midshipmen played 134 years as a football Independent, but embark on a new era as a member of the American Athletic Conference this year.
Chris Swain rushed for 126 yards, including a 52-yard touchdown in win over the Raiders.
Junior guard from Spring, Texas
Navy vs. Pitt - Military Bowl
2015 Navy-Colgate Football
Check out the photo gallery from the Navy football season-opener against Villanova.
2013 Navy vs. South Alabama Football Game
2013 Navy vs. Hawaii Football Game
#31 Shawn White
Sr. | Fullback | 6-1 | 255 | Palm Coast, Fla.
• At Navy: Enters the fall as the starter at fullback ... Navy’s largest fullback in the triple-option era ... an outstanding athlete for a player his size ... has great agility ... will surprise people with his speed ... has earned three varsity letters.
• 2015: A member of the Mids’ special teams, he played in all 13 contests ... finished the year with 84 yards on 19 carries and a touchdown and caught two passes for 16 yards ... completed his first collegiate pass, a 47-yarder, to Navy QB Keenan Reynolds in the Military Bowl ... carried the ball twice for five yards and caught a nine-yard pass at Houston ... rushed for 20 yards on three carries at Tulsa, including a career-long rush of 17 yards ... also chipped in a special teams tackle ... carried the ball five times for 27 yards against SMU and featured a career-long run of 12 yards ... gained five yards on four carries, including a long run of nine yards against Tulane ... carried the ball once for five yards and caught his first collegiate pass for seven yards in Navy’s victory over East Carolina ... rushed for 22 yards and a touchdown on four carries in the Mids’ win over Colgate in the opener ... it marked his first carries since his freshman year after playing primarily special teams as a sophomore.
• 2014: A member of the Mids’ special teams, he played in 11 games where he made four tackles ... chipped in a solo tackle at South Alabama ... pitched in a pair of tackles against Georgia Southern ... turned in a solo tackle against Notre Dame ... sat out the Texas State game with pneumonia and the Western Kentucky game with an injury.
• 2013: Saw action in eight contests primarily as a member of special teams, but emerged on the depth chart at fullback due to injuries to Noah Copeland and Chris Swain late in the season ... carried the ball six times for 34 yards, including a seven-yard TD run against South Alabama in which he carried at least five South Alabama defenders into the end zone ... with Noah Copeland out already and Chris Swain getting hurt in the game, White was called upon to split the plays with Quinton Singleton against Hawai’i ... carried the ball three times for five yards ... made his collegiate debut at a member at Toledo.
• High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of Matanzas High School, White attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2012-13 academic year ... a two-sport athlete who lettered in football (3) and weight lifting (4) ... earned all-conference in football three times ... a two-time all-conference selection in weight lifting who was the conference champion in 2012 ... served as captain of the basketball and football teams his senior year ... mother, Janel, ran track & field at Southwestern Louisiana ... son of Shawn White Sr. and Janel Walker ... majoring in general science.