Keenan Reynolds ends his Navy career with a clean sweep against Army.
Junior fullback from Spring Hill, Tenn.
Senior cornerback from San Antonio, Texas
Junior outside linebacker from West Chester, Ohio
Senior linebacker from Plymouth, MIch.
Navy vs. Pitt - Military Bowl
Army-Navy Football 2015
No. 16 Navy loses to Houston 52-31 (USATSI)
2015 Navy-SMU FB
2015 Navy-Tulane Football
• At Navy: Enters the fall second on the depth chart at outside linebacker ... coming off a solid junior campaign ... has earned two varsity letters.
• 2015: Saw action in 12 of the 13 contests, earning starts in three games ... part of a defensive that held its opponents to 21 points or less in 10 of its 13 contests ... closed out the year with 25 tackles, including 2.0 tackles for loss and a sack ... also pitched in a pass breakup, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery ... turned in five tackles, including a tackle for loss in the win over Pitt in the Military Bowl ... got the start against Army West Point where he posted three tackles and came up with his first collegiate fumble recovery ... contributed a career-high six tackles at Houston ... pitched in a tackle at Tulsa ... turned in a pair of tackles against SMU ... contributed a pair of tackles against Memphis and forced a fumble, his first of the year and second of his career ... contributed two solo stops against USF ... posted a tackle in Navy’s win over Tulane ... chipped in a solo tackle at Notre Dame, while also being credited with his first career pass breakup and a quarterback hurry ... earned his first collegiate start in Navy’s win at UConn where he made two tackles, including a sack for a loss of four yards ... member of the Mids’ defensive unit that combined for five sacks against the Huskies which are the most by a Navy team since 2006 against Temple (6) ... made his season debut in the Mids’ win over East Carolina after being sidelined with an injury in the Mids’ opener against Colgate.
• 2014: Played in six games, including the final four contests of the year ... saw action mostly on special teams ... recorded three tackles on the year ... had a sack and a forced fumble against VMI.
• 2013: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2013 graduate of Tuscaloosa County High School, Colburn was a two-sport athlete who lettered in baseball (3) and football (3) ... garnered Honorable Mention All-State (Ala.) honors in football and was an all-country selection his senior season ... named the West Alabama Player of the Year in 2013 ... also earned 2013 Super-Nine West Alabama honors ... served as the football team captain as a senior ... earned First-Team All-State (Ala.) honors in baseball his senior year ... also named to the Super-Nine West Alabama Team in 2013 ... member of the baseball teams that claimed area championships in 2011 and 2013 ... uncle, Hank Colburn, is a 1988 graduate of the Naval Academy ... father played football at Alabama (1981-83) ... son of Rocky and Donna Colburn ... majoring in general science.