Senior kicker from Stafford, Va.
Sophomore wide receiver from Oxford, Miss.
Sophomore wide receiver
Sophomore corner from Moorestown, N.J.
Junior quarterback from Powder Springs, Ga.
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as a starter at wide receiver ... came to Navy as a quarterback, but moved to wide receiver as a sophomore and has flourished in his new position ... hard nosed player who has become an excellent blocker ... along with offensive lineman E.K. Binns, was named to the 2014 Capital One Academic All-District Team by the College Sports Information Directors ... has earned two varsity letters.
• 2014: Saw action in all 13 games ... part of an offensive unit that ended the year ranked No. 1 nationally in fewest penalties per game (2.54), fewest penalty yards per game (24.77), No. 2 in rushing offense (338.1), No. 2 in passing yards per completion (17.06), No. 6 in fewest passes intercepted (5), No. 11 in third down conversion (.481), No. 34 in fourth down conversion (.583) and No. 36 in red zone offense (.873) ... caught two passes for 48 yards and a touchdown on the year ... came up with one of the biggest plays of the Army-Navy game, recovering an onside kick at the end of the contest to secure the Navy victory ... his 26-yard touchdown reception against Notre Dame was his first career TD and just his second collegiate catch ... part of an offense that rushed for 423 yards against San Jose State, Navy's third 400-yard rushing game of the season and the 27th-best rushing performance in program history ... caught a 22-yard pass from Tago Smith that set up a Brendan Dudeck touchdown in the opening quarter at Texas State ... it was his first career reception.
• 2013: Saw action in all 13 contests primarily as a member of special teams ... saw his most extensive action against Middle Tennessee in the Bell Helicopter Armed Force Bowl with Matt Aiken being out with a knee injury and Casey Bolena injuring his ankle in the early part of the bowl game ... made his collegiate debut at Indiana..
• 2012: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2012 graduate of Meade County High School, Wilson was a four-year letterwinner in football and basketball ... a two-time all-district selection in football, who was named All-State (Ky.) his senior year ... named the district's player of the year in 2011 and received all-area honors ... led the football team to district titles in 2010 and `11 ... member of the basketball team that took the district crown his senior year... also took recruiting visits to Air Force, Harvard and Kentucky ... son of David and Elizabeth Wilson ... majoring in political science (honors) ... has a 3.77 grade-point average, including a 3.84 grade point average last semester.