Junior linebacker from Ramona, Calif.
Sophomore outside linebacker from Jackson, Tenn.
Sophomore quarterback from Pasadena, Md
Sophomore outside linebacker from Ramona, Calif.
• At Navy: Enters the fall battling for playing time at linebacker ... could also be a special teams performer for the Mids ... has good speed.
• 2017: Saw action against Florida Atlantic, Tulane and Virginia.
• 2016: Did not see any varsity action.
• 2015: Did not see any varsity action.
• High School / Personal: A 2014 graduate of Ramona High School, Kerchner attended the Naval Academy Prep School during the 2014-15 academic year ... garnered First-Team All-Palomar League honors as a senior and was named the Palomar League Defensive Player of the Year ... earned Second-Team All-CIF recognition as a senior ... led Ramona HS to the 2014 Palomar League Championship with a 10-2 record and the team was ranked as high as 18th in the state of California ... named to the San Diego Union Tribune All-Academic Team as a junior ... also received offers from Air Force and Army West Point ... his father, who served 26 years in the Marine Corps, is a life flight helicopter pilot ... son of Scott and Leigh Anne Kerchner ... majoring in political science.