Junior linebacker from Franktown, Colo.
Junior center from Nashville, Tenn.
Sophomore quarterback from Pasadena, Md
Senior outside linebacker from Providence, Ky.
Sophomore slot back from Hamilton Square, N.J.
• At Navy: Enters the fall listed as the back-up quarterback behind Tago Smith ... has really improved over the last two seasons and the coaches have a great deal of confidence in him ... has become a much better passer ... strong runner that is tough to tackle ... reminds some observers of former Navy quarterback Aaron Polanco ... named the winner of the 2015 Vice Admiral Mack Award, which is given to the most improved player during spring practice ... has earned one varsity letter.
• 2015: Responsible for the holding duties on field goals and PATs for the Mids ... played in all 13 games.
• 2014: Carried the ball three times for 10 yards and a one-yard touchdown run, the first of his career, in the Mids’ win over VMI ... threw an interception against the Keydets.
• 2013: Saw his only action of the year against Duke on the final drive of the game.
• High School / Personal: A 2013 graduate of Newsome High School, Worth was a four-year football letterwinner was a First-Team All-State (Fla.), all-conference and all-county selection his senior year ... named the Hillsborough County Player and Offensive Player of the Year as a senior ... a four-year starter, first as a freshman linebacker, then as a sophomore quarterback ... over his four-year career, he produced more than 5,400 yards of offense, 57 touchdowns and nearly 300 tackles ... as a senior, he threw for 1,051 yards and 11 touchdowns, rushed for 1,537 yards and 19 TDs and recorded 104 tackles ... led Newsome High to an 8-5 record as a senior and the Class 7A region finals ... served as team captain three years ... member of the National and Spanish Honor Societies ... brother, Joe, is a 2015 graduate of the Naval Academy and was an inside linebacker for the football team ... son of William and Susan Worth ... majoring in ocean engineering ... has a 3.50 cumulative grade-point average ... has been over a 3.0 every semester except the first semester of his freshman year.