April 13, 2009
Clarence Ricky Dobbs
4. What coach recruited you
Coach Bohannon (Georgia Tech)
5. Why did you choose the Naval Academy
An opportunity for me and my future family to have a better life.
6. Team goals for this year
Work hard week in and week out, beat every opponent.
7. Personal goals for this year
Work hard to be the best player and student of the game that I can be. Never get complacent.
8. Favorite Food
Sweet potato pie
9. Favorite TV Show
The Office and House of Pain
10. Favorite Movie
The Five Heartbeats and The Notebook
11. Best thing about playing Navy football
Being a part of the tradition and "the BROTHERHOOD"
12. Game you are most looking forward to this year
The first one on the schedule
13. Three people (dead or alive) that you would like to have dinner with
Rosa Parks, Doug Williams, and Richard Pryor
14. What is on your Ipod right now
Gospel Music...well a lot of music actually.
Ricky D., BDR (inside joke), and Slick
17. Prized Possession
Family, friends, and my relationship with God.
18. Most memorable sports moment
Playing in the state championship basketball game my senior year of high school.
19. The team I would like to play that is not on our schedule
Georgia or Georgia Tech
20. Favorite NFL Team
21. Favorite NFL Player
22. Favorite NBA Team
23. Favorite NBA Player
24. Favorite Baseball team
25. Favorite Baseball player
26. Favorite sport to watch at Navy other than football
27. Before a game I have to
Read my bible and listen to gospel music.
28. Non-athletic talent
The ability to talk to people.
29. What do you want to do after graduation
Whatever God calls me to do.
30. Most famous alum from my high school
Mike Tolbert, Fullback for the San Diego Chargers
31. Favorite college football stadium
Sanford Stadium- UGA
32. What is your major
33. Favorite teacher at the Academy
CDR Carl Hager