Army-Navy Online Media Credential Request
2012 Army-Navy Football Game Media Request
December 8, 2012
Lincoln Financial Field
3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Click HERE to visit Lincoln Financial Field’s official web site
Army is the host institution for the 2012 game and is handling all credential requests. Questions on credentials can be directed to Brian Gunning, Associate Athletic Director, at 845-938-6871 or email@example.com.
Credentials will be approved in the following order of priority:
1. Originating radio and television personnel involved in a live broadcast and media outlets that regularly cover either Army or Navy. Wire services, regional and national publications are also afforded this priority.
2. Non-originating radio and television personnel producing reports on the game. Only local radio stations with a full-time sports director conducting a regular sports show receive consideration for credentials.
3. Non-daily newspapers or publications reporting on the game.
4. Non-sports media writing for a daily newspaper or magazine.
5. Credentials may be issued: a) to online entities that are affiliated with a national or regional media organization; or, b) to online entities that host a website that regularly and substantially reports on Army or Navy, and employs for that dedicated website at least one full-time permanent employee who writes a substantial majority of all material posted on the site, and that registers a minimum of 20,000 legitimate unique users per month in each of the past 12 months.
An online entity that meets the requirements of either 5.a) or 5.b) and which sponsors message boards or chat rooms may be credentialed only if the entity enforces its policies regarding abusive or discriminatory material.
Additional Media Information
All media requests made by noon on Tuesday, November 20 will be mailed by standard U.S. mail. Requests received after that time will either be left at will call at Lincoln Financial Field (window location TBA) or will be sent via FedEx. All FedEx requests within this late timeframe will need to be paid for by the media member or organization making the request.
Media parking is available at Lincoln Financial Field. The host school’s sports information office will assign media parking based upon availability.
Access to the working press box is available to credentialed media. All bags and members of the media themselves are subject to search.
As per National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules, still or video images taken by media members during a sporting event cannot be sold by either the photographer or another third party, and cannot be provided to student-athletes or their families.
Due to limited space and to ensure compliance with NCAA guidelines, no credentials will be issued to either "free-lance" writers or photographers without a specific assignment received in writing by the assigning organization.
All persons picking up credentials will be required to furnish positive identification.
All credentials are non-transferable, and no credentials will be issued to those under the age of 18.
Army, Navy and the NCAA prohibit the issuance of credentials to representatives of an organization that regularly publishes gambling information, such as "tout sheets" or "tip sheets."
No credentials will be granted for Internet-only outlets, unless they are affiliated with a regional or national news-gathering organization.
The acceptance of media credentials is an acknowledgement of Army’s and Navy's rights to the game and play-by-play coverage and an outlet's agreement to abide by any restrictions Army and Navy may place on real-time play-by-play coverage and use of comprehensive game statistics. Failure to abide by these restrictions implemented by Army and Navy may result in revocation of press credentials. Army and Navy reserve the right to grant approval for distribution of real-time play-by-play, game-related statistics and information through the Internet ("real time" is defined as any online media providing live continual play-by-play coverage, in-game statistics, digital photographs, or audio or video of an event).
Click HERE for printable driving directions to Lincoln Financial Field
Click HERE for a parking lot map of Lincoln Financial Field
|| San Jose State
||vs Notre Dame
|| Georgia Southern
||at South Alabama
2014 Game Day Information