-- Annapolis Games Only --
Questions on credentials can be directed to Scott Strasemeier, Associate Athletic Director for Sports Information, at
410-293-8775 or email@example.com.
Army is the host institution for the Dec. 14, 2013, Army-Navy game and is handling all credential requests. You can submit media credential requests for the game by clicking HERE.
Credentials will be approved in the following order of priority:
1. Originating radio and television personnel involved in a live broadcast and media outlets that regularly cover either Navy or the visiting team. Wire services, regional and national publications are also afforded this priority.
2. Non-originating radio and television personnel producing reports on the game. Only local radio stations with a full-time sports director conducting a regular sports show receive consideration for credentials.
3. Non-daily newspapers or publications reporting on the game.
4. Non-sports media writing for a daily newspaper or magazine.
5. Credentials may be issued: a) to online entities that are affiliated with a national or regional media organization; or, b) to online entities that host a website that regularly and substantially reports on Navy or the visiting team, and employs for that dedicated website at least one full-time permanent employee who writes a substantial majority of all material posted on the site, and that registers a minimum of 20,000 legitimate unique users per month in each of the past 12 months.
An online entity that meets the requirements of either 5.a) or 5.b) and which sponsors message boards or chat rooms may be credentialed only if the entity enforces its policies regarding abusive or discriminatory material.
Additional Media Information
All media requests made by noon on the Friday eight days before the game day will be mailed by standard U.S. mail. Requests received after that time will either be left at will call at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium (North end zone of the stadium parking lot) or will be sent via FedEx. All FedEx requests within this late timeframe will need to be paid for by the media member or organization making the request.
Media parking is available in one of two lots at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. The Navy sports information office will assign media to either lot based upon availability.
Access to the working press box is available to credentialed media. All bags and members of the media themselves are subject to search. From the main Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium "Blue" (west) parking lot, enter the stadium through Gate C. Walk into the main concourse and turn right. Enter the double set of glass doors on your right in the middle of the concourse. Take the elevator up to the fifth floor. From the DNR parking lot, cross Taylor Avenue and walk up the hill to the Blue (west) parking lot. Enter the stadium through Gate B. Walk into the main concourse and turn left. Enter the double set of glass doors on your left in the middle of the concourse. Take the elevator up to the fifth floor.
As per National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules, still or video images taken by media members during a sporting event cannot be sold by either the photographer or another third party, and cannot be provided to student-athletes or their families (NCAA Bylaw 22.214.171.124.2).
Due to limited space and to ensure compliance with NCAA guidelines, no credentials will be issued to either "free-lance" writers or photographers without a specific assignment received in writing by the assigning organization.
All persons picking up credentials will be required to furnish positive identification.
All credentials are non-transferable, and no credentials will be issued to those under the age of 18.
Navy and the NCAA prohibit the issuance of credentials to representatives of an organization that regularly publishes gambling information, such as "tout sheets" or "tip sheets."
No credentials will be granted for Internet-only outlets, unless they are affiliated with a regional or national news-gathering organization.
The acceptance of media credentials is an acknowledgement of Navy's rights to the game and play-by-play coverage and an outlet's agreement to abide by any restrictions Navy may place on real-time play-by-play coverage and use of comprehensive game statistics. Failure to abide by these restrictions implemented by Navy may result in revocation of press credentials. Navy reserves the right to grant approval for distribution of real-time play-by-play, game-related statistics and information through the Internet ("real time" is defined as any online media providing live continual play-by-play coverage, in-game statistics, digital photographs, or audio or video of an event).
Click HERE for a map to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Click HERE for printable driving directions to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Click HERE for a list of local hotels