Midshipmen Sign Up Instructions and Incentives
Here is how to join in on the fun in Texas. The reimbursements and incentives this year will make your trip both cost effective and beneficial.
How To Sign Up:
1. Bring a copy of your paid itinerary to the Music and Theatre Ticket Office located in Bancroft Hall room # 3006. Be Sure to annotate your name, alpha, and company on the top right corner. DO NOT BRING UNPAID RESERVATIONS!!
2. If you are driving, bring your map quest directions.
3. Pay $25 in cash, check, Visa or Mastercard. (Charge to be reimbursed after the bowl game)
If you are going with an ECA, do not go to the Ticket Office--- Talk to your O-Rep.
Incentives for Signing Up:
1. You will get up to $400 back on your travel whether you fly or drive.
2. New this year, you will receive $100 towards your lodging. The Westin is offering a special rate of $69 per night with FREE PARKING and no additional taxes.
3. Everyone going to the game will get a FREE WEEKEND during the Spring Semester.
4. Naval Academy Business Services will once again be providing the World's Largest Tailgate free to midshipmen and up to 2 guests.
5. The Midshipmen Bowl Game Drawing is back and better than ever with the always popular Grand Prize Spring Break Vacation (includes an all exspenes paid trip fro 2 anywhere in the United States, Mexico, or the Caribbean.
All you have to do is muster at the tailgate and sit with the brigade at the Bowl Game
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by MWF... GO NAVY!!!!
|| Blue & Gold Spring Game
2013 Game Day Information