Mids will meet the Ravens at 7 p.m. on Friday.
Mids begin 2013 season on Friday with exhibition vs. Coppin State.
Mids lead the league in all-conference selections.
Mids end the season at 6-1.
Mids and Black Knights will meet at 7 p.m. on Friday.
• Moved from offense to defense as a linebacker during his senior season
• Recorded four tackles (2 solo, 2 assisted)
• Made a season-high two stops versus Army on Oct. 31 in the annual Star Game
• Also had tackles at Mansfield and at Penn
• Saw time as both a quarterback and a receiver
• Lined up behind center as a QB versus Franklin Pierce and went 1-for-1 for 21 yards (Sept. 13) and against Mansfield going 1-for-3 for 2 yards (Sept. 27)
• Caught his first career pass, an 11-yard reception, versus Penn on Nov. 1
• Started five of seven games under center and earned honorable mention All-CSFL
• Completed 51-of-98 pass attempts (52%), throwing for 615 yards, five touchdowns and five interceptions
• Passed for a career-high 256 yards on 21-of-43 passing attempts vs. Army (Nov. 2)
• Had a season-high two TD passes and also rushed for 17 yards in a win over Mansfield (Oct. 19)
• Opened the year vs. Coppin State (Sept. 14) by going 6-of-13 for 101 yards, including a season-long 47-yard pass to Daniel Meaney
• Started the final four games and appeared in all six games under center
• Threw for 347 yards and six touchdowns, going 33-of-77 with three interceptions
• Threw for a career-high 136 yards, completing 12-of-21 throws, including three TD passes in a 37-0 victory over Post (Sept. 30)
• Completed 11-of-26 pass attempts for 121 yards and one touchdown in a 30-19 win at Mansfield (Oct. 8)
• Made it three consecutive games with at least one touchdown pass as the tossed two TD passes in a 42-21 win over Cornell (Oct. 28)
• Rushed for a four-yard touchdown in a win at Penn (Sept. 23)
• Four-year letterwinner in football at Central Dauphin High School
• Helped Central Dauphin to a 2010 division championship as a senior
• Attended Duquesne University for one year prior to the Naval Academy
• Son of Lewis and Laurie Lee